Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait: You don't pass height requirement to get in the indian army

This might be an elite force of some sort otherwise Idk why would they reject normal curries unless of course these fellows are under 5'6 on average.

I mog em all but slav women love them more

This might be an elite force of some sort otherwise Idk why would they reject normal curries unless of course these fellows are under 5'6 on average.
It has to be their delta force equivalent or something. Not even the US Army has height requirements this stringent for general recruits

I can't cope when the guy said "We need strong man, not little boys" :feelsrope: i get perceived as little boy anywhere i go :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Being a doctor or engineer
You need to study for a long time and pay for education. Even if you only have a school under your belt, you may well become some kind of sergeant major or other higher NCO (Non-commissioned officer's) in the army only with such an school education

It has to be their delta force equivalent or something. Not even the US Army has height requirements this stringent for general recruits
Yeah but the US is heavily invested in their military and I've heard certain branches are facing recruitment problems so they take what they can.

Military position in India and any other 3rd world countries that doesn't have manditory conscription is fairly prestigious job that pays well even for common soliders so they have stricter rquirements.

I think that's their national guard, they only pick tallfag chadpreets so they look tough in parades

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back