Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: You dont involve yourself in forum drama

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I don't talk to people on this website, I dont know anybody, I have no idea how people make friends here and I dont know whats going on half the time its over this is the truecel trait even on incel forum you are incel of incels. Its over.

Truecel trait: you have nothing better to do but entertain yourself by watching forum drama

Although I never seem to be a part of it except for one time a couple months ago

Perhaps on other sites, where I was more anonymous. I no longer have a need to hide myself as much, so I much prefer to reveal my data and deal with my opposition publicly.

I don't see the point of people here hating on each other.

I don't see the point of people here hating on each other.
There's a point in hating mildly delusional bluepilledcels, believe it or not, there are many around here.

I don't talk to people on this website, I dont know anybody, I have no idea how people make friends here and I dont know whats going on half the time its over this is the truecel trait even on incel forum you are incel of incels. Its over.
i really like your signature gif. A man playing with a kitty while the world looks on and laughs at him. Makes me feel comfy, i wish i had a cat to play with and hold

This site has its own pecking order of alpha males that soak up in all the attention and praise because they're more intelligent or charismatic than your average incel fag.
I’m at the top of the pecking order :chad:

I feel like this forum has main characters and I am not one of them

i really like your signature gif. A man playing with a kitty while the world looks on and laughs at him. Makes me feel comfy, i wish i had a cat to play with and hold
Thanks boyo, that's the nicest thing somebody said to me this year :feelsokman:

The "pecking order" changes monthly.
That's because most popular users get routinely purged or get bored since they were not cels but normalfags

Brutal NPCpill

tbh feel the same way but about life in general.

I mostly limit myself to commenting when I think I have something that's worth saying, otherwise I don't involve myself in petty little bullshit.

based
I mostly limit myself to commenting when I think I have something that's worth saying, otherwise I don't involve myself in petty little bullshit.

Arguments and drama are annoying when they occur between two users you otherwise have no problems with; I notice they happen more with users of Discuck, as they're more likely to be the "argumentative" type online willing to get into petty boxing matches over nothing... :feelsjuice:

You would be among the likes of "mentalcel1", as he once was; his facade was obvious from the start, but I consider your profile notable. :feelshehe:

I don't talk to people on this website, I dont know anybody, I have no idea how people make friends here and I dont know whats going on half the time.
same

what forum drama? oooohhhhh some random fucker left how bad oooohhh

same. im just screaming into a void most of the time

I'M IN THE SAME BOAT
let's be friends

I'm the most hated character, I BET many people have put me on Ignore. Meanwhile, I don't ignore anyone.

I'm the most hated character, I BET many people have put me on Ignore. Meanwhile, I don't ignore anyone.
sneir is the most ignored member of this forum, you are not the best even in invoking other ppl hate

not cause truecel, but primarily cause I have no status or rep here and whatever I say would get brushed over and everyone would pay attention to the postmaxxing autists