Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait- you don't have close friends even on this forum

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Except, normal interactions, I don't speak to anyone here privately in PMs. Not that I blame anyone tho, I'm a boring person, I don't even play video games or watch anime. Brutal, why was I born.

I don't speak to anyone in private pms either

I don't know anyone
I'm invisible, just like I am IRL

I disagree I dont want to have friends
That's against human evolution, everyone desires it deep inside, it's just that you're used to it. Even I cope and tell myself, that sometimes.

It's not worse than having normalfag friends
I don't know. I have been lonely all my life, ever since, I was a kid. I just want someone to speak to.

That's against human evolution, everyone desires it deep inside, it's just that you're used to it. Even I cope and tell myself, that sometimes.
We desire friendship because it brings something to us. To me it brings more negative than positive things

Yeah, i wish i will soon have some close friends from here

We desire friendship because it brings something to us. To me it brings more negative than positive things
True. But it's still something we can't help but want. Just like sex or food. Anybody, who says otherwise, is coping. In cavemen times we would have died, due to our lack of friends.

True. But it's still something we can't help but want. Just like sex or food. Anybody, who says otherwise, is coping. In cavemen times we would have died, due to our lack of friends.
A counter argument is "Lone wolf", but I think even lone wolves have friends that they can rely on.

Friendship is exhausting
Just use people for that moment

Never had real friends. I used to be a jester tho :feelsrope: