Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: You don't have any pictures of yourself

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I legit have 0 pictures of me since I was 10 for a multitude of reasons

-No one really wanted to take pictures of/with me because they don't want their camera to spontaneously combust in flames once the light of my face reflects on their lenses

-I developed a heavy anxiety towards cameras getting mini heartattacks every time I see a camera even remotely pointed at me to the point it triggerd my fight or flight response (I got mad or just started to run out of the camera's vision)

To make it even worse I don't even open my camera app on my phone ever and everytime I am on instacucked or snapshit and I accidentally open the camera and it's pointed towards my face I legitimately throw my phone away from me in order to not see my ugly face

I just hide from any kind of reflective surface really things like puddles of water shiny metal...

Oh god I can't even find the words to explain how bad I feel about myself brocells :fuk:

Last edited:
I’ve hidden pictures of myself :feelscry: