Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Truecel trait : You dont give three motherfucking shits about sharing something or being remembered.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Well , In my case , I dont give three shits about my internet persona or my real one , I dont want to be remembered or share anything meaningful for the future even if i could , And thats all. Im quite at peace about this thought , I just dont feel part of the human hivemind anymore , And yes , Even here we are a hivemind , It feels like greater beings are playing a videogame or some shit in their comfy extradimensional places while millions of simulations suffer or thrive for no farking reason.

History is written by the winners and we are the farkin losers without hope , I envy tryhards a little...because they still have a spark of hope for something. Yet only a minority of souls enjoy this farking world.

Being remembered is cope if you're an atheist and think you'll cease to exist after death.

I honestly think a lot more about the hurtful/shitty/shameful/sinful things I want to forget and delete from existence than about being remembered.

Being remembered is cope if you're an atheist and think you'll cease to exist after death.

I honestly think a lot more about the hurtful/shitty/shameful/sinful things I want to forget and delete from existence than about being remembered.

Not your problem after you are dead.

You make honor to your custom title, but not for that you're less right.

those who are remembered post death didn't care either, it was all effortlessly constructed throughout.

It makes sense, I admit I would like to be a little famous in my bubble but anonymously

I dont give a shit , I never got to enjoy anything.
Based, keep the KireiKotominemaxxing

EdkFip_XoAMIW7N.png

I think what happens for a lot of people is when they're young and everyone's hopping onboard the social media train, most people will experiment and those who are ugly/low on the social rung will quickly learn (if they're not stupid or delusional) that nobody gives two shits about their life or what they're doing. Because of this they might feel embarrassed for having put themselves out there only to find out nobody gives a damn and they stop/lose interest in social media.

On the other hand, women and especially attractive women will be showered with praise and attention anytime they post some stupid asinine drivel which is why so many women today (and Chad's in fairness) are constantly on social media posting retarded shit that nobody would give the time of day if they were an average man.