Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious truecel trait: you don't even want love

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
in all my fantasies involving foids, all i ever think about is the physical aspect of it. sex, kissing, touching, holding her, groping, etc. what i really want is physical intimacy. idgaf about what kind of person she is, what she's into, her friends, etc. fuck that :bluepill: shit. if you really love a bitch, you would love her when she's post wall and repulsive. so i don't think love is for me. like if there is love in a relationship too, cool. but i've come this far on my own, its not something important enough to me that i need to demand it of all foids like i demand physical intimacy from them.

Last edited:
Im asexual and my familly never loved me and i think it's just a chemical reaction to breed :feelsaww:

high prenatal t trait

??? why are you even here so?
Well i have nothing to do all days and when i was younger foids treaded me like shit and today they surely have a better life than mine ( i always had mental problem but not as muh as today and i wasnt asexual back then but all this drugs fucked up my sex hormones and my brain even more ) :feelsaww:

Well i have nothing to do all days and when i was younger foids treaded me like shit and today they surely have a better life than mine ( i always had mental problem but not as muh as today and i wasnt asexual back then but all this drugs fucked up my sex hormones and my brain even more ) :feelsaww:
ok, in this case you're welcome cause you are an incel

i want a woman to talk her like i do with other men about everything, without limiting myself because she won't want to talk about certain topics, to make me feel like I'm fucking my best friend. (Sorry if this sounds gay lol), because, we expect to find "male" traits in women personalities (tbh)

that's why love relationships are always ephemeral, because you can't deal forever with a brainless and stupid girl pretending to be something she's not (All women are the same shit)

this type of woman doesn't exist

i want a woman to talk her like i do with other men about everything, without limiting myself because she won't want to talk about certain topics, to make me feel like I'm fucking my best friend. (Sorry if this sounds gay lol), because, we expect to find "male" traits in women personalities (tbh)

that's why love relationships are always ephemeral, because you can't deal forever with a brainless and stupid girl pretending to be something she's not (All women are the same shit)

this type of woman doesn't exist
in classical greece they thought so little of women they shut them up in the house and didn't believe a man's soul mate could be a woman. so men found their soul mates in other men. like achilles and patroclus. or orestes and that other guy i forget the name of