Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you don't brush your teeth

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I don't remember the last time I brushed my teeth tbh, I think it was at the beginning of 2024.
And before that, it was back in November 2018, when I had to see a dentist, this chink foid.
2018 was a very good year for me tbh, I have some good memories from back then.

I only brush my teeth if I have to go somewhere in public, otherwise it's just another chore to take care of. :feelsrope:

I don't have to brush my teeth since i don't eat goyslop.

Is useless for me since nobody will think about the smell of my mouth so why should i

Is useless for me since nobody will think about the smell of my mouth so why should i
its kinda like ironing your clothes isnt it?
Whats the actual point?

If I go too long without brushing I can feel the plaque/ buildup on my teeth, it's nasty.

but you dont get cavities? teeth pain? and if u do how u get rid of it?

It's impossible. I eat a predominantly animal based diet full of fat soluble vitamins which makes it impossible to get cavities. I have a little tartar between my teeth but that's about it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ti3xNltlsM

do you eat everything raw/unpasteurized?
and how often do you eat fruit, veggies, nuts ?
also you don't get anything from the supermarket anymore?

I brushed my teeth maybe 50 times throughout my life

do you eat everything raw/unpasteurized?
and how often do you eat fruit, veggies, nuts ?
also you don't get anything from the supermarket anymore?
Yea.

I eat fruit maybe two days a week. I juice vegetables sometimes, no nuts because they are hard to digest.

I buy fruit from supermarkets sometimes.

I eat tons of candy and drink lots of soda.IDK As a sub 5 there is no point in caring whether my teeth are white and shiny

Yea.

I eat fruit maybe two days a week. I juice vegetables sometimes, no nuts because they are hard to digest.

I buy fruit from supermarkets sometimes.
but don't nuts provide health benefits?
so you eat nothing processed

but don't nuts provide health benefits?
so you eat nothing processed
You can eat nuts once a week if you mix them in a blender and eat them together with raw butter, then they become more digestible.

Correct, i eat nothing processed and has done so for 7 years. Well a few times i've drank vodka but last time was a year ago since i got a little depressed and couldn't help it, but i will never drink alcohol again.

You can eat nuts once a week if you mix them in a blender and eat them together with raw butter, then they become more digestible.

Correct, i eat nothing processed and has done so for 7 years. Well a few times i've drank vodka but last time was a year ago since i got a little depressed and couldn't help it, but i will never drink alcohol again.
what changes have you seen since you changed diets?

I brush mine once a day but it still feels like such a drag to do

I eat tons of candy and drink lots of soda.IDK As a sub 5 there is no point in caring whether my teeth are white and shiny
Most people with shiny white teeth have fake teeth anyways. It's very easy to see.

It's extremely rare to come across a person with shiny white teeth in todays society, and it's because most people eat a shit diet.

Bleh, I thought I was disgusting for not showering for 6 months once, but this is way worse. If someone told you they didn't change their socks since January, wouldn't you think it's disgusting?

It's not about impressing anyone, it's about not having your mouth rot.

i sometimes neglect brushing my teeth but i try to brush once a day. cant afford to have cavities and oral problems because im a poorcel

Everyone should maintaine a basic hygiene

sorry but this is just disgusting. I brush my teeth 4 times a day usually

> Thread about teethbrushing
> @Saysitsover not mentioned

What this forum has become :feelsbadman:

no this is just gross nigga

> Thread about teethbrushing
> @
Saysitsover
@Saysitsover not mentioned

what changes have you seen since you changed diets?
Better sleep, don't have to sleep as long. Better mental health for the most part. Better digestion, more energy, more time over for copes since i don't have to cook food.

Most people don't understand that the body use more energy to digest cooked food. That's why people become lethargic for hrs after a big cooked meal. After i've eaten 1kg of raw meat and some raw eggs i can do anything really. I don't have to crash and let the food digest for hrs like most normies.

The only painful part about eating the way i do is in social situations. Some people can't accept that i wont eat pastrys or cooked food so people have almost gotten mad at me several times, they just don't get it, why i refuse to eat slop.

Bleh, I thought I was disgusting for not showering for 6 months once, but this is way worse. If someone told you they didn't change their socks since January, wouldn't you think it's disgusting?
I'm surprised by the lack of hygiene of some of the users on the forum. tbh. Thry are unironically proving the ITcels right about we are disgusting unclean and hopeless.

why the fuck has this thread gotten so many views and responses?

My threads don't usually get this amount of views and responses.

Ah come on, it's only 936 hours total in your life, even more if you get past age 70.

Over the course of a lifetime, assuming one starts brushing at the tender age of 2 and continues until the age of 70, the total time spent brushing adds up to a whopping 56,160 minutes or around 936 hours. That’s almost 39 days dedicated solely to the pursuit of a sparkling smile!

Better sleep, don't have to sleep as long. Better mental health for the most part. Better digestion, more energy, more time over for copes since i don't have to cook food.

Most people don't understand that the body use more energy to digest cooked food. That's why people become lethargic for hrs after a big cooked meal. After i've eaten 1kg of raw meat and some raw eggs i can do anything really. I don't have to crash and let the food digest for hrs like most normies.

The only painful part about eating the way i do is in social situations. Some people can't accept that i wont eat pastrys or cooked food so people have almost gotten mad at me several times, they just don't get it, why i refuse to eat slop.
Interesting, thanks.

I eat cooked food and have never felt lethergic after but that might be because I'm still youngcel. I do have a problem with sleep though as I sleep late (2am) and wake up late(11 am) but I'm starting to fix it.

Interesting, thanks.

I eat cooked food and have never felt lethergic after but that might be because I'm still youngcel. I do have a problem with sleep though as I sleep late (2am) and wake up late(11 am) but I'm starting to fix it.
You probably get lethargic without even realizing you are. I remember when i was in my early 20s and i always got lethargic as fuck after eating Chinese food.

Interesting, thanks.

Ι don't think so I feel that I have the same energy

I struggled with brushing my teeth regurarly since I started doing it

i didn't brush my teeth for 2 years beacuse i simply forgot it was a thing people did i do it multiple times a day now to make up for it

I only brush my teeth if I have to go somewhere in public, otherwise it's just another chore to take care of. :feelsrope:
You better start doing it bro. Trust me, I never did it much either and got many cavities. It sucks to do, but it is necessary. Haven't had a cavity in a long time since I've been brushing twice a day.