Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait, you can't cry anymore

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
It's 5am, I am seating in bed can't sleep all night.

I am tryna Ng to cry so hard but I am just so fucking dead inside I can't even cry anymore, I am thinking about how old I am now, how much time I wasted , how fucking unredeemebly ugly I am..

Please, just one good experience in this life, can I have at least this much. I just want to have a good time in SEA and Pattaya but I'm 29 and ugly asf it might not even work.

I don't even know anymore, I don't wanna be alive nothing good ever happens to me. I just hope this sea trip and Pattaya won't be the final nail in my coffin, nobody can fucking carry this much on his head, not even me, I just can't do it it's just too much. Please cut me some slack whatever fucking entity is running this world.

haven't been able to cry since middle school. When distraught, I usually just go to my room and lay down and listen to music until the pain subsides

haven't been able to cry since middle school. When distraught, I usually just go to my room and lay down and listen to music until the pain subsides

I exhausted all copes, nothing helps anymore. I just want to treat some Thai whore like a princess and get some affection back I am not really demanding and perhaps it's pathetic asf but idc and even yet I somehow doubt I'll even be able to do that it's just sad and pathetic.

I am so defeated, how the fuck is anyone supposed to carry so many burdens and so much suffering, like how the fuck am I supposed to live like this.

Idk, been a while since I felt so shitty, at least back then I could still cry

Last edited:
You can smile that you are paragon

Isn’t pattaya full of passport bro moggers
It is what it is

I just have to keep going until I call it. The depression I had already got bored of me anyway, even if I tried I can't cry anymore.

I am 19 and I get super depressed when I think about missed experiences in high school when I was 15 - 17.

I dont know how one can cope being 23+

I think I will legit kill myself when I get a bit older if I do not get a gf

I haven't cried since elementary school when my teacher humiliated me in front of my entire class. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing though

I hope you'll have a great time in Thailand.

I'm thinking about going myself.

I hope you'll have a great time in Thailand.

I'm thinking about going myself.
Are you white or close to white? I am white and SEAmaxxing might legit work, but I’m too broke to go there

It's 5am, I am seating in bed can't sleep all night.

I am tryna Ng to cry so hard but I am just so fucking dead inside I can't even cry anymore, I am thinking about how old I am now, how much time I wasted , how fucking unredeemebly ugly I am..

Please, just one good experience in this life, can I have at least this much. I just want to have a good time in SEA and Pattaya but I'm 29 and ugly asf it might not even work.

I don't even know anymore, I don't wanna be alive nothing good ever happens to me. I just hope this sea trip and Pattaya won't be the final nail in my coffin, nobody can fucking carry this much on his head, not even me, I just can't do it it's just too much. Please cut me some slack whatever fucking entity is running this world.
emotional distress only lasts among an incel when he's in his 20s, you get too old to feel anything after that.