Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel Trait: You Bought a Nice Car Thinking it Would Help You Ascend

• Thread starter lifeisfucked215
  • Start date
lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
Just like ER. And it didn't help at all :feelsrope:

They're an absolute waste of money for foids but sadly they're extremely important if you're am americancel living on a city

Not for me. I'm (badly) driving a old hunk of metal that isn't worth jackshit. It's all I can afford, but it does the job I suppose.

Nah I didn't think it would help me whatsoever. I'm just into cars and I wanted someone nice and fun

no car for your face

fuck i wanna rope
there is nothing that can be done to make women think youre attractive
not even jeff bezos can hold down a foid he cant even hold down a single mom:feelsrope:

T
Nope. A chad with a cheap car can easily get laid. It's about the looks, and not about what you have
There's a Chad in my gym who drives a Prius. I've literally overheard foids talking shit on guys who drive a Prius. Yet this guy has no problem with women whatsoever.

fuck i wanna rope
not even jeff bezos can hold down a foid he cant even hold down a single mom:feelsrope:
It's over :feelscry: :feelsrope:

T

There's a Chad in my gym who drives a Prius. I've literally overheard foids talking shit on guys who drive a Prius. Yet this guy has no problem with women whatsoever.
This is evidence that reinforces the blackpill

T

its like when they say "oh its because all you do is play videogames" but yet i know guys who basically play videogames all day but always have a new girl
there is never a shortage of copers

if you are incel having a nice car for what? it wont get you pussy.

I don’t have a car

Guys like us should only have old sedans like this.
1992 93 Honda Accord Sedan

I have an ok car. Pretty old 2000s model but it's cool.

Car haver problems

Made my parents buy me but fucking it was too annoying to drive and find parking in Jew York so sold it and take Uber everywhere now fuck driving and fuck public transit better to be driven by ethnic slaves

fuck i wanna rope
Oyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyy
Jeff bezo is powerless compared to (((((us))))))

I used to have nice car but peopl just got jealous and tried to steal it and police pulled me over nd took my license for 3 years.

This car

Attachments

• BMW-1series-5door-imagesandvideos-1920x1200-11-1024x640.jpg
    BMW-1series-5door-imagesandvideos-1920x1200-11-1024x640.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 8
It was so fun to drive and sit in nice car and feel like I was somebody and also it was fuel efficient and powerful and windows were fast and door was easy to open and stayed at halfway point without holding it, and tires told u the pressure on the screen and there was many good things. I like driving and sitting in my car. Sitting in shit cars is not that fun. Nowadays all I can do is sit in my shit car on the corner of the road and never drive it just sit.there and smoke joints

Yeah you need a very recognizable and flashy supercar to attract toilets. Toilets know nothing about cars except teehee Ferrari

if you wanna have a car so you can get to important places that is a must. but getting foids? not a chance.

Yeah you need a very recognizable and flashy supercar to attract toilets. Toilets know nothing about cars except teehee Ferrari
True. Maybe a Mercedes S-class, Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren might be the car you need to ascend. So it's a $100,000+ investment and sadly I'm not making close enough to afford a car like that :feelscry:

women dont find him attractive so yeah he kind of is
((((We)))) control what holes think for the most part
Also (((((we))))) control the finance system we could make bezos have ((((accident))))) if he ever makes Jewish elites angry

((((We)))) control what holes think for the most part
Also (((((we))))) control the finance system we could make bezos have ((((accident))))) if he ever makes Jewish elites angry
i dont doubt you there

Runs perfectly cause am autistic about maintaining it.
That's awesome. Tbh I like the older cars better. I have a 2004 Lexus GX 470 and a 2015 Mustang GT. I actually prefer driving the Lexus, idk something about that nostalgic feel to it.

No car for your face. And even if a woman got interested in you solely because of your expensive car I'd just think she's extremely materialistic. And she wouldn't even like me for me