Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: You avoid looking at yourself at all costs.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
I avoid looking in the mirror when I brush my teeth. I shave by feel only and even then i'm reminded of my ugliness as I can feel my scars. I only quickly glance in the mirror when i'm done to make sure I don't have anything on my face, and even that makes me feel like shit. If I lived alone I would just have the mirror covered with something at all times.

When getting a haircut whoever cuts my hair always stuffs the mirror in my face when they're done. Yeah, I know they're not intending to remind me of my subhumanity, but that alone is enough to ruin my day.

I hate looking at my dumb ugly ultra long horse midface, nose that big even after multiple rhinos, facial scars, horrible lack of facial harmony, etc.

Even though my face is by far my biggest problem, I'm also ugly from the neck down. I have really noticeably asymmetrical hips and shoulders (sprengel's deformity). And I know others notice because people bring it up. I've gotten questions like "why do you sit with your shoulders like that?" like it's a choice. I was fit and ripped when I was 18-19, and it was just as noticeable, if not even more so. Also when I had a 6 pack, my abs were lopsided.

I avoid looking down in the shower and while peeing to avoid seeing my ugly, deformed, headless cock (botched circumcision). Nobody else sees it but it's just one more reminder of my turbo subhumanity.

Same goes for the scars on my body from the neck down, they're covered by clothing but I know they're there and I hate being reminded of them.

Of course I wouldn't care about my flaws from the neck down that much if I wasn't sub4 facially, but being blackpilled and truecel makes you hyperaware of EVERY flaw you have. While being blackpilled does have it's advantages (like knowing the answer and not going around chasing your own tail) it also makes you self-conscious. You'd think by my age I would have long since become accustomed to my subhumanity and completely desensitized to it, but the constant reminders STILL fuck up my day. Sometimes I do envy blissful ignorance.

My only hope is fully immersive VR. Hope that technology will advance to the point where I can escape my subhumanity completely is legit the only reason I haven't killed myself already because the life I'm currently living, isn't worth living.

TFW you look at the mirror, and your whole day is ruined :feels:

Can't relate.
I'm an ugly mfker, but it is what it is.
When I look in the mirror, even though I'm not handsome, I see a nice, smart, cool guy and that's enough for me to not get frustrated.
What really bothers me though are photos. Photos are horrible because they're always ruined by my ugliness.

Kek idc if I’m ugly I just look anyway

My face in frontal camera is nightmare inducing for someone who regularly watches gore be it irl or games.
That's a good analogy with the gore thing. Seeing my face induces the same reaction as a jump scare, shock image, or gore. No wonder I get looks of shock and disgust.

I avoid wearing glasses because then I would be forced to look at my face everywhere ( at home, at work, in the streets etc ). Seeing my subhuman face that is mix of ugly + retarded looks and very bad skin will be instant suifuel.

I'm short, without any facial hair I look like I have no chin, my teeth are fucked up, and now living on the streets I go entire weeks without showering. It's over. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

I can't relate entirely, since I look in the mirror when I shave to make sure I don't miss a spot when I'm putting on the cream.

Kek idc if I’m ugly I just look anyway
Same. I just don't mind anymore because I learned to accept me for who I am.
If foids and normies see me as ugly and reject me, then I'm going to be the person who does the opposite.
I know it kinda sounds like cope but it isn't since I know I'm objectively ugly and unattractive.
It's really just a state of mind that helps me get through life, nothing more.

That's a good analogy with the gore thing. Seeing my face induces the same reaction as a jump scare, shock image, or gore. No wonder I get looks of shock and disgust.
Damn that sucks its the same thing when I shower, I'm 5"9 and 220lbs so I have stretchy marks all over my arms, chest and stomach. Since am a shitskin the lines are extremely obvious and it reminds me of just how much of a fat fuck I really am.

Same especially in public spaces, I can’t stand it to glance for a second when I see myself in a reflection.

Cut your hair yourself also assuming you aren't receding you can grow your hair and hide your face partially , worked for me

Mogs me for being ripped at 18-19

I especially hate when I turn my phone screen off and see my face staring back at me. :dafuckfeels:

Not only do I avoid looking at myself, I avoid thinking about myself or life cuz I have panic attacks

most times yea

I like my face. What i don't like is the guy that poses as me in photos. Other than that i'm fine, it is what it is and that's "me". If women don't like me they can go fuck chad, which they already do.

But i had a time when i was 18/19 when i would quickly glance away when i catched my reflection on the mirror or a shard, nowadays i don't give 3 fucks. If i'm ugly so be it.

I can't stop looking at my unironically 1970 nigger face.

Do people ever treat you poorly solely due to your looks in social interactions or when interacting with service staff? Also, do you get negative looks from strangers due to your face? That's the ultimate test of whether you are ugly.

i look at myself often to check for flaws hoping they have disappeared

I'm somewhat used to seeing my turbosubhuman face in the bathroom's mirror everyday, but occasionally noticing it on different kinds of reflective surfaces outside is humiliating. Not to mention photos, which are obviously even more tremendous suicidefuel.

I avoid looking in the mirror when I brush my teeth. I shave by feel only and even then i'm reminded of my ugliness as I can feel my scars. I only quickly glance in the mirror when i'm done to make sure I don't have anything on my face, and even that makes me feel like shit. If I lived alone I would just have the mirror covered with something at all times.

When getting a haircut whoever cuts my hair always stuffs the mirror in my face when they're done. Yeah, I know they're not intending to remind me of my subhumanity, but that alone is enough to ruin my day.

I hate looking at my dumb ugly ultra long horse midface, nose that big even after multiple rhinos, facial scars, horrible lack of facial harmony, etc.

Even though my face is by far my biggest problem, I'm also ugly from the neck down. I have really noticeably asymmetrical hips and shoulders (sprengel's deformity). And I know others notice because people bring it up. I've gotten questions like "why do you sit with your shoulders like that?" like it's a choice. I was fit and ripped when I was 18-19, and it was just as noticeable, if not even more so. Also when I had a 6 pack, my abs were lopsided.

I avoid looking down in the shower and while peeing to avoid seeing my ugly, deformed, headless cock (botched circumcision). Nobody else sees it but it's just one more reminder of my turbo subhumanity.

Same goes for the scars on my body from the neck down, they're covered by clothing but I know they're there and I hate being reminded of them.

Of course I wouldn't care about my flaws from the neck down that much if I wasn't sub4 facially, but being blackpilled and truecel makes you hyperaware of EVERY flaw you have. While being blackpilled does have it's advantages (like knowing the answer and not going around chasing your own tail) it also makes you self-conscious. You'd think by my age I would have long since become accustomed to my subhumanity and completely desensitized to it, but the constant reminders STILL fuck up my day. Sometimes I do envy blissful ignorance.

My only hope is fully immersive VR. Hope that technology will advance to the point where I can escape my subhumanity completely is legit the only reason I haven't killed myself already because the life I'm currently living, isn't worth living.
When I was checking the results of skin-care routine I had to take deep breaths for 3 minutes gathering courage to bring up my mirror

My day got ruined because of looking at myself. I can understand why women hate me, even I can't stand to look at myself so how could they either

I sometimes look in the mirror for 10 minutes straight just sitting there, staring into the mirror admiring myself. being non-nt helps with the focus

Yeah this is why I loathe going to barbershops.

It always reminds me of my balding hair

mirrors are my enemy because i hate how people see me so i got to keep looking in the mirror for a ton of minutes to make sure that there's no dirt or even food in my face.
i am already facially ugly, i don't want to make it worse by going outside non clean. but i think i got used to being ugly and ii don't mind it anymore
What really bothers me though are photos. Photos are horrible because they're always ruined by my ugliness.
:yes:

mirrors are my enemy because i hate how people see me so i got to keep looking in the mirror for a ton of minutes to make sure that there's no dirt or even food in my face.
i am already facially ugly, i don't want to make it worse by going outside non clean. but i think i got used to being ugly and ii don't mind it anymore

:yes:
48827.jpg
:lul: