Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecel trait: you are very clumsy.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
Title. Ever since, I was a little kid, I have always broken glasses. I try my best to be as careful now, as an adult, yet, I keep breaking stuff.:feelsbadman: . I broke a glass today morning in my hotel room. Maybe, it's because of my high inhibition/autism.

Title. Ever since, I was a little kid, I have always broken glasses. I try my best to be as careful now, as an adult, yet, I keep breaking stuff.:feelsbadman: . I broke a glass today morning in my hotel room. Maybe, it's because of my high inhibition/autism.
Diagnosed?

Truecel trait indeed

I'm a pathetic loser who can't do anything right :feelsbadman:

Same sometimes I would spill my drinks over and over again

Agree

Also I behave extremely nervous/agitated/ADHD-like when I'm in public and this will often lead to clumsiness or me make look even more retarded than I already objectively do

I wouldnt aay clumsy, anxious, disorientated

People at work think I'm a fucking moron.

I consider myself pretty knowledgeable, but I negate myself because I'm an absolute retard when it comes to interacting with the world.

Truecel trait indeed

I'm a pathetic loser who can't do anything right :feelsbadman:
Yeah, I have very bad social anxeity. It took me so long Just to go down and tell the guy at the reception lol. I should have just stayed at home

People at work think I'm a fucking moron.

I consider myself pretty knowledgeable, but I negate myself because I'm an absolute retard when it comes to interacting with the world.
I get treated like a moron at work too. This fat, repulsive foid always takes her pent up anger out on me.

I guess autism can impair hand-eye coordination and reaction time a bit, besides that I don't know what you're talking about.

Agree

Also I behave extremely nervous/agitated/ADHD-like when I'm in public and this will often lead to clumsiness or me make look even more retarded than I already objectively do
Same. My mom used to make me feel like shit for that. And don't ever make yourself feel like, there's something wrong with you. If I was good looking(which I was before I was around 11 years old) nobody would say anything about my clumsiness. It's a failo only because, we are ugly.

Same sometimes I would spill my drinks over and over again
Brutal and same. I stopped eating in public because, of that. My high inhibition always betrays me.

I was on it for 5 years, I got forced back into work 3 months ago :feelskek:
Wish we had Neetbuxx in Lebanon. Anway, a lot of countries including the U.S have told it's citizens to leave Lebanon. I hope my city is bombed, I hope this shit life ends soon.