Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait:You are tempted to quit gymmaxxing

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

The chad destroyer
★★★★★
I am tempted to quit the gym and just LDAR since it took me 6 years just to bench 245 and my numbers barely moved and it took me 4 years just to barely be stronger than an average guy, I do all this training and weightlifting and my fast metabolism and bad genetics combined fuck me over while I destroy my sanity just to make small gains per year and to make it more quitfuel some untrained McDonalds addict such as @Fat Link who never lifted would outstrength me to suicide.

Last edited:
That's more of a high IQ trait.

i'm tempted to start gymmaxxing

I just started gymmaxxing, my only motivation is currently boredom and creeping at hot foid ass in Leggins

It all circles back to genetics. Just like how you can't grow taller than a certain height, you can't grow bigger than a certain size.

For framelets like us that size is brutally limited and we get mogged by curly haired tiktokers who don't even take lifting seriously.

For framelets like us that size is brutally limited and we get mogged by curly haired tiktokers who don't even take lifting seriously.
Steal their SARMs

Tyrone would do this without second thought.
He doesnt need to, he mogs everyone by just being black, Tyrone already benches 405 and squats 600 by default

quit gay weight lifting and double down on fighting sports, when the chips are down thats what will really matter