Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Truecel trait:You are on this forum 24/7

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I am so addicted to this forum, I am on this fucking forum every 10 minutes or an hour and I would spend 30 minutes to 2 hours on this forum because my loser ass has nothing else to fucking do, I just wished someone could love my at this point so I could finally be happy which is only possible through a genie.

I am so addicted to this forum, I am on this fucking forum every 10 minutes or an hour and I would spend 30 minutes to 2 hours on this forum because my loser ass has nothing else to fucking do, I just wished someone could love my at this point so I could finally be happy which is only possible through a genie.
If you are fantasizing about a woman Falling in love with you, you are having wishful thinking. True love is a fairytale, it's not real

If you are fantasizing about a woman Falling in love with you, you are having wishful thinking. True love is a fairytale, it's not real
For incels its a fairytale

For incels its a fairytale
Women are fucked up, they ignore us and they give all of their attention to good-looking men. How the fuck do women expect to us to escape inceldom when they give us zero attention?

Over

There is hope.........unless you are good-looking
Yes! I can ascend now!:feelsLightsaber:

(I am a seriously deformed autistic Indian sub"human")

Sure.

This is for a different time, though. You'll have to wait until I'm organized for those years. I have something else right now.

Last edited:
This critter has been using his account for less then two months and yet posts mogs me

0vER

Same, if I was banned from this place I’d be so bored all day tbh

This critter has been using his account for less then two months and yet posts mogs me

0vER
Thats how you know I am a loser is if I post mog someone older

I am an ultra incel loser

Yes I spend alot of time on here, when it was down I kept refreshing the incels.is tab on my browser but it was down for awhile.

I don't consider myself a loser though, my situation is not by choice, even if normalfags would percieve me as a loser, they are all retarded and can go fuck themselves.

Thats how you know I am a loser is if I post mog someone older

I am an ultra incel loser
-Respect his elders

- understands his set backs

You’ve got a great pERsonALity go outside and talk to some foids young man!

-Respect his elders

- understands his set backs

You’ve got a great pERsonALity go outside and talk to some foids young man!
Thank you my inceldom has been cured!

(I am a deformed autistic Indian who has no hope of being loved)

Thank you my inceldom has been cured!

(I am a deformed autistic Indian who has no hope of being loved)
>POV your going outside and doing the work
44BE2EBD C5F4 46E5 BD4A 3C3C19768BCF