Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Truecel trait: You are not safe even inside your home

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
when I left this forum on october last year for a short break everything was perfectly fine for the few months. But this was a gravely mistaken line of thinking, trucels like myself are never safe in normie society. I found myself under attack in my own home, some random faggot normie climbed over the fence of my house and decided to chuck a brick at my bathroom window. He ran off before I could do anything. But as you can see this is exactly the type of persecution I face as a trucel

IMG 1590

That's brutal. Why did you put the whitepill prefix?

when I left this forum on october last year for a short break everything was perfectly fine for the few months. But this was a gravely mistaken line of thinking, trucels like myself are never safe in normie society. I found myself under attack in my own home, some random faggot normie climbed over the fence of my house and decided to chuck a brick at my bathroom window. He ran off before I could do anything. But as you can see this is exactly the type of persecution I face as a trucel

View attachment 1218033
which asshole was it? Cant you have guns in your country?

View attachment 1218033
thats exactly why we inkwells need a protection force.

View: https://youtu.be/YHwYD5fFLR4?feature=shared&t=27

No one is truly safe,you can die any second from anything

Get security cameras and build traps around your house like uncle scrooge to protect his money

Every one of my threads is a purely distilled 10000mg omega whitepill

almost impossible to get guns in cuckstralia
install cameras, so you can see who it was and you should be able to report this to your local inkwell protaction officers

it was an angry IT cuck who knows your address

build traps around your house
jfl my dad used to glue glass shards on the fence to stop the neighbors kids from jumping into our lawn. Maybe he had a point with that. I should probably do the same too. Need to break a bunch of glass bottles to get some nice big shards and glue them all over

See incel it's your god-awful personality that attracts these happenings.
The foid checked to see if you're taking your daily showers or not and gave you a warning shot.
Get a haircut next time and this won't happen.

The foid checked to see if you're taking your daily showers or not and gave you a warning shot.
Oh yeah that’s right it was definitely a foid who did it. Surely it must’ve been a secret admirer of mine

See incel it's your god-awful personality that attracts these happenings.
Get a haircut next time and this won't happen.

As a fellow truecel I fel you man. When I was living in a rough area last year the tires of my car got slashed by some assholes as well.

it will happen again

If you're American get a gun so you can turn the faggot into swiss cheese with raspberry filling.

nigga lives in frankston