Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: you are just as much of an outcast online as in real life

• Thread starter Progeny of Horus
  • Start date
Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-
This is especially true for mentalcels and spergcels, but it could be true for any incel that incessantly tries to fit in in online spaces. I for one had 34 banned accounts on a WoW forum I used to sperg on from 2015 to 2018, then I had like 40 banned reddit accounts after that ( :soy: I know). Not to mention ComicVine and discord. Most of these were blatant egregious trolling, yes, but previously it was me bluepilledly complaining about my romantic rejections, declining mental health and getting met with nothing but denunciation, contempt and ridicule. Not to mention getting constantly called an 'incel' before I knew what that even meant or what the blackpill even was. This enraged me and I started acting out like a total maniac then getting hammered time and again in return. Hell, even in my most spergy trolling vents, I was deep down trying to reach out and socialize in my own awkward, twisted way.

Likewise, any ugly/autistic male who's tried reaching out in bluepilled online spaces will be swiftly perceived as a creepy outsider and then either intentionally avoided or disposed of. Even if you make good acquaintance with males via a specific mutual interest/activity, they'll instantly shun you the moment you show your pensive side or start talking about your 'silly incely stuff'. A proverbial example is whenever you talk to a normie about social anxiety/high inhib/justified lack of confidence, and they just call you a pussy or exclaim at your 'peculiar' situation. "Just do it bro". "Just go out and talk to girls bro, what could possibly go wrong". It's truly gutting. or was, I hardly care anymore.

Fellow Comicvinecel

I can relate