Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Truecel trait: You are historymaxxing

BrootalPill

BrootalPill

Don't leave your basement!
★★★★
One of my favorite cope is historymaxxing, and other incels irl i know are all historymaxxed and i don't think it's a coincidence!

most of the history i know i sabout the jews and middle eastern civilization, all the rest stuff seems boring to me

One of my favorite cope is historymaxxing, and other incels irl i know are all historymaxxed and i don't think it's a coincidence!
That might actually be true. I myself am historymaxxed. @Khanivore is too.

most of the history i know i sabout the jews and middle eastern civilization, all the rest stuff seems boring to me
Yes mostly the same and fuck kikes :feelshaha:

most of the history i know i sabout the jews
NEWS_GoyIMTV_4-15-2022_Flyer-1-e1649794246341.jpg

No you're just the wannabe IncelKhan
Maybe this, and maybe that... either way, i have my personal coffee-maker incel. Not much people can claim the same, i figure

Maybe this, and maybe that... either way, i have my personal coffee-maker incel. Not much people can claim the same, i figure
I have an incel Toaster :feelshaha:

You mean the retard IncelKing?
Nah, he is just a measly Baron... you want to be a Baron? I am in need of faithful nobles, or at least some well-off people that can be considered nobility-like

Nah, he is just a measly Baron... you want to be a Baron? I am in need of faithful nobles, or at least some well-off people that can be considered nobility-like
I already am a noble

I already am a noble
Good, good.. now pardon me, i must consult my inner council... You know, they are 'very' dense sometimes. Oh well, i cant change their characters/personalities

Anyone here following Kings & Generals on YouTube

I am definitely historymaxxed. I find history of most places around the world to be interesting, but especially the prehistoric times, ancient times, and medieval times to be the most intriguing periods of all. Mostly I try to learn about places where my ancestors lived (British Isles mainly) but I would say I have a good appreciation of a lot of areas.

However I do not have any sort of degree in history. I did not like that there is a very small/niche job market for history and while it is very interesting, in day to day life it is not that useful compared to stuff like certain forms of math or science.

It might be a cope but a lot of mainstream history classes that focus on anything past the medieval period tend to be pretty fucking pozzed and full of indoctrination, so I am probably better off learning on my own anyways.

I know entire history of the indian subcontinent

Historical strategy games are my favorite, i exclusively watch yt cartography channels that make these historical maps

I know entire history of the indian subcontinent

I am definitely historymaxxed. I find history of most places around the world to be interesting, but especially the prehistoric times, ancient times, and medieval times to be the most intriguing periods of all. Mostly I try to learn about places where my ancestors lived (British Isles mainly) but I would say I have a good appreciation of a lot of areas.

However I do not have any sort of degree in history. I did not like that there is a very small/niche job market for history and while it is very interesting, in day to day life it is not that useful compared to stuff like certain forms of math or science.

It might be a cope but a lot of mainstream history classes that focus on anything past the medieval period tend to be pretty fucking pozzed and full of indoctrination, so I am probably better off learning on my own anyways.

Hmm.

However I do not have any sort of degree in history. I did not like that there is a very small/niche job market for history and while it is

Medieval history isn't much i am maxxing right now but i agree with you that learning on my own is better

true but nowadays I read historicallt knspirted fantasy fiction. because history of this world is boring in relativity

Yeah history seems like a pretty common incel cope. Not too long ago i used to be pretty obsessed with it, and i accumulated a small library of history books in my bedroom.

Yeah history seems like a pretty common incel cope. Not too long ago i used to be pretty obsessed with it, and i accumulated a small library of history books in my bedroom.
Yea pretty much, i have been historymaxxing for the longest of time without even realizing it jfl

I have a degree in history.