Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecel trait : You are always the cause of family problems even if you have zero fault.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Oh i remember my days as a young truecel,My evil mother and aunt fighting for no reason,over stupid things,One night i heard em fighting and my idiot mother was losing cuz she is subhuman and short,So my first instinct was rushing and punching my aunt in the face,so hard that it leave a red mark for some weeks,Oh boy big fucking mistake,Since that day they both started to gaslight me and make me miserable,labelling me as "aggresive child",Fuck those putrid evil cunts,I fucking hate them.

Interacting with family is cucked.

Be the black sheep and outcast you were always destined to be and keep to yourself.

You are always the cause of collective problems even if you have zero fault.

legit tbh

ugly face = commiter of all crimes

happens to me all time, being blamed for things i didnt do because people hat emy face

They call it the family scapegoat, there are articles on it. It is the role I played in my family.