Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: You ALWAYS wear a mask whenever you are forced to go outside

huaus

huaus

repent
-
You wear a mask EVERY TIME you are forced to go outside. Not because of covid bullshit or anything, but because of your subhuman face and skull.

Nah. It’s super awkward if you wear a mask now cuz covid is over.

Such a thing is hardly hidden on most by a mask, considering eye area and nose shape are extremely important facial features; I guess if it provides you temporary respite, knowing no one is able to see the lower half of your subhumanity... :feelshehe:

It still often results in social judgement, anyways, since most do not wear a mask now; added perception of you to others as an outlier, as well, on top of the already existing failo given to you by your subpar facial genetics. :feelsjuice:

Used to but after a while I ended up not caring to wear my mask ever also because it’s difficult to breathe inside of

I liked the idea of wearing masks but it didn't make any difference because I was getting completely ignored either way

Never worn a mask before in my life, how am I supposed to breathe with that shit covering my face?

Go get your 10th booster shot while you're at it

I liked the idea of wearing masks but it didn't make any difference because I was getting completely ignored either way
Trucels are trucels with or without the mask unfortunately also it’s like wearing a hat to cover baldness eventually you have to reveal yourself either way

People would laugh at you if you did that in my area

i only wear it because you can evade family and people you know

Never worn a mask before in my life, how am I supposed to breathe with that shit covering my face?
How do you think doctors or dentists breath lol? Masks aren't that bad to wear for an hour or two max.

I wish i could have my mask permanently attached until the day i die.

Masks are cucked. They're symbols of submission. Also it's hell if it's mandated and if you have a square jaw like me.

Totally relatable

Hoodie but Not a mask

There must have been 1 inkel who ascended during Covid because of mask-halo??

I stopped wearing mask. I used to wear it whenever I go out, but not anymore. I don't give a fuck what normie cucks and toilets think about me.

I've been wearing masks for almost 3 years, found a comfy model and stuck with it even though the China flu wasn't big here.
It keeps toilet bugs away and makes me feel better in public space.

Wearing a mask probably made me bearable to look at because I was treated better when I wore one. Now those days are over and subhuman days are back in