Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait; watching documentarys on serial killers and cult leaders

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
I couldn't do a fraction if I wanted to but I can tell you everything about serial killers and cult leaders. It's a fascination of mine. I would love to be a based cult leader like Keith raniere. Any one familiar with the nxvim scandle. He did no wrong free Keith

Isn’t that what foids do

I want to be a cult leader so I can rape force sex and torture foids and experience all my fetishes and fantasies with prime foids (invideogame)

Or watching interrogations of mass shooters

No foids watch murder mysterious true cels try to understand the psychology on an intellectual level
Over 80 percent of true crime readers are foids. Just saying.

I didn't watch the crime shows by choice. I did research serial killers voluntarily though. I wanted to know how the prolific ones got caught, or in rare cases, didn't.

apprently when society shuns some, others who live on the fringes are subjects of interest to said shunned

I want to be a cult leader so I can rape force sex and torture foids and experience all my fetishes and fantasies with prime foids (invideogame)
In rdr2

I once saw a book on serial killers by an American author translated to Russian in a Russian bookstore. You can rarely see books on serial killers in Russian so I found this book in online store.
All the comments under the book were from females.

Foids watch it because of hybristophilia I watch it because I want to be like them