Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Truecel trait : under 5’9

Trucel trait: sub 8 :feelsrope:

Truecel trait: you're an incel

Those are literally synonyms.

Truecel = Ugly = Truecel = Ugly, ad infinitum.

Though I've seen plenty of ugly men with toilets, JBF is the sole exception. But if you're 16 or older as an ugly man it's ovER. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Use ur special basketball shoes

They get me to 6'2-3. Still not enough in the west.
I offed my instagram acc in a fit of incel rage after seeing normies and chad have fun while rotting in my room after school and consooming .is and youtube

Trucel trait: attractive

I offed my instagram acc in a fit of incel rage after seeing normies and chad have fun while rotting in my room after school and consooming .is and youtube
tard. I can live just fine with my 10 followers and constantly seeing random average whores with thousands of followers

tard. I can live just fine with my 10 followers and constantly seeing random average whores with thousands of followers
Yes, i am an insecure 2 digiter iq who has no chance at ever succeeding in life :feels: