Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: Too lazy to change cloth whenever u have to go out

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Officer
★★
When u reach that point it means u are immune to public humiliation now, u were abused to a point where the sense of shame is no longer there that u don't even mind if clothes are noticeablly dirty

Especially in western society where people can bullied for what they wear if you don't even bother wearing something clean for going outside then it's over...

I have this truecel trait. And i see people around me wearing baggy or some trendy shit where i wear clothes which haven't washed for weeks..

I only wear a tshirt with with track pants

idc how i look but i care about keeping clean

When u reach that point it means u are immune to public humiliation now, u were abused to a point where the sense of shame is no longer there that u don't even mind if clothes are noticeablly dirty
This is exactly what has happened to me. I wore the same shit over and over again, and one foid called me " Dirty boy."I didn't give a fuck man.
"Oh why does he wear the same clothes?" I don't care bitch because it's over for me anyway.Funny part is that I've rarely heard men saying shit to me, at least out loud, and it was always the foids who were quick to point out my flaws.

Especially in western society where people can bullied for what they wear if you don't even bother wearing something clean for going outside then it's over...

I have this truecel trait. And i see people around me wearing baggy or some trendy shit where i wear clothes which haven't washed for weeks..
For years i only change clothes when i shower once a week.

If I do go out somewhere I'm always going alone so I don't have to worry about someone seeing me wear the same set of clothes repeatedly
Perfect:feelsjuice:

I need to wear a uniform for work, if i'm forced to go out in any other scenario then i just go out with the same clothes i use home.

I always wear sweatpants whenever I go out

Yep, I wear whatever

Still wearing the same wife beater for a week, same pair of jeans, and shoes.