Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: time goes by fast

gattsu

gattsu

Do what thou wilt.
★★★
Because you have little to no friends and social interaction, and certainly no foids to have sex and spend time with, you spend all of your days rotting away/coping/wageslaving/studying/whatever. Because nothing meaningful or truly exciting ever happens in your life, your time stops having any real significance and starts going by extremely fast. You lose track of just how much of your life is already gone. Maybe you're like me, and you even start forgetting what day of the week it is or what day of the month it is because it doesn't make a difference, all days are the same. You wake up on a monday and next thing you know it's already monday again.

you spend all of your days rotting away/coping/wageslaving/studying/whatever.
I've been learning math in the library.

time is weird for me

i remember when i first joined here months went on forever, but now everyday just blends into one long stretch of time, living in the present, but its doesnt feel long, cos there is no end, so it cant really feel long, especially if i can rope whenever i want, and knowing that what my life is like now, will look this same as it will in 10 years time.

idk time is non existent to me

Yep, that's me. It's ovER. :feelsrope:
My parents always act surprised for me not knowing what day of the week or the month it is.

Very true. During HS things were different for me, i actually have a solid grasp on time since i was always aware of school project deadlines and other activities. Also had friends back then and we'd do meetups and hang out a lot. After i gratuated we all went our own ways and havent made any friends since. Now its just the same old routine everyday. I wake up work a couple hours and then stay in bed watching pointless youtube videos or browse 4chan

All days you do the same thing, so your life is repetitive af and time goes very fast.

I lost my grasp of time when I developed hyperacusis back in June followed by loss of smell and taste from the chink flu in October . My life is completely devoid of fun and enjoyment so my brain is basically wired differently and now processes time in a different way. I’m basically still stuck on June 8th in terms of mental progress

There's also the saying "time flies when you're having fun" so you could make the opposite argument.

But really it's more of an age thing. The older you get, the faster time seems to go by.

View: https://i.imgur.com/wbTSbeh.jpg

We do that for 40 years and then we die -squidward

This is brutal. I overheard someone speaking and they said “2016 was forever ago”, and I thought damn 2016 doesn’t feel that far away. It’s because nothing memorable has happened to me since then. Since highschool the only thing I can use to separate and distinguish different years from each other are the different jobs I’ve worked, no new friends, no gfs, no breakups, no parties, no get togethers, no successes true social isolation.

This is brutal. I overheard someone speaking and they said “2016 was forever ago”, and I thought damn 2016 doesn’t feel that far away. It’s because nothing memorable has happened to me since then. Since highschool the only thing I can use to separate and distinguish different years from each other are the different jobs I’ve worked, no new friends, no gfs, no breakups, no parties, no get togethers, no successes true social isolation.
Same. Time’s always been fast for me prior to Covid but Covid quarantine sped it up even more