Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel truecel trait - the rest of you are fake ass bitch ass niggas

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
you remember when calling things [x] iq started being a thing and helped to popularize it :feelsLightsaber:

Logarithmic IQ?
Log-Car-Stop.jpg

I miss 2018 incels.me, before dipshit stormfrontcels and log iq IT baiters took over the forum.
Did the stormfrontcels make it so you can't publicly talk about wanting to suck trans dick?

I miss 2018 incels.me, before dipshit stormfrontcels and log iq IT baiters took over the forum.

It's gotten more easygoing again now hasn't it?

If I ran an incel forum I think the main two requirements would just be that you're male and you at least prefer women.

Brutal

Not sure why OP wasn't banned back then tbh. @knajjd
he tried to ban me before for pointing out that maybe a transgender that looks exactly like a girl in a picture can be attractive without it being gay. But arguing this is like trying to argue with nofappers. Hope he can come to terms with his raging closet faggotry so he can stop taking out on others. Good thing serge runs the forum and not him.

Last edited:
he tried to ban me before for pointing out that maybe a transgender that looks exactly like a girl in a picture can be attractive without it being gay.
While that is gay, I don't remember ever seeing you admit this before diocel pointed it out a few days. But thanks for letting me know so I can avoid you
Hope he can come to terms with his raging closet faggotry so he can stop taking out on others
"Does anybody else think tranny haters are the real gays?:feelsEhh: I think pictures of men in makeup and a wig is hot, if you disagree you're the real gay"
One of the soyest things I have ever heard.