Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Truecel trait: the only time toilets talk to you is when they want money

Renegade#1

Renegade#1

NSPNW
★★★★
So i went for a walk in the park since i couldn't handle staring at the same 4 walls over and over again and while i was sitting on a bench i got approached by this very fucka high tier ,green eyed Becky toilet who asked me in a nice way if i could give her some cash.
Being a giga trucel wizardcel khhv that never talks to toilets and is plagued with crippling anxiety ,of course that i froze and couldn't say anything other than a one word answer,which was of course no.
I had some cash on me but why the fuck would i give toilets any when they always treated me like shit.
Had i not been so fucking anxious maybe i could have asked her what she could do for the money,like sucking my dick for example,but if i did that she probably would have called the cops on me due to being a subhuman man that dared to ask for sexual favors.

should've maced her at least

Based for denying money to her

Pretty much anytime they can use me. I just try to avoid them..

The only time incels talk to @PPEcel is when they want him to fund their I.N.C.E.L. special operations

I am glad you didn't simp. Sad to say this but I bet at least 20% of cucks.is users would give her the money thinking this is their chance to impress her with their generosity and ascend.

You should have asked her what she could do for you in return

I am glad you didn't simp. Sad to say this but I bet at least 20% of cucks.is users would give her the money thinking this is their chance to impress her with their generosity and ascend.
Meanwhile when I talked to a girl online with my frauded!! picture, she tells me that she "wants to be useful for me" literally her words.

Happens to me sometimes. Some females ask for money.
Since they don't hit on me romantically because they sense my shitty personality, I wonder why my shitty personality don't prevent them to ask for money?

So i went for a walk in the park since i couldn't handle staring at the same 4 walls over and over again and while i was sitting on a bench i got approached by this very fucka high tier ,green eyed Becky toilet who asked me in a nice way if i could give her some cash.
Being a giga trucel wizardcel khhv that never talks to toilets and is plagued with crippling anxiety ,of course that i froze and couldn't say anything other than a one word answer,which was of course no.
I had some cash on me but why the fuck would i give toilets any when they always treated me like shit.
Had i not been so fucking anxious maybe i could have asked her what she could do for the money,like sucking my dick for example,but if i did that she probably would have called the cops on me due to being a subhuman man that dared to ask for sexual favors.

most logical response TBH.

Here's a tip: doing a woman favors or giving her money will not get you laid unless you're attractive/good-looking

Man oh man that thread title describes me perfectly it's pretty tragic that as well as being ugly am perceived as some sort of human ATM machine.

This