Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: talking to yourself and hitting yourself

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I don’t get any interaction because I don’t go outside, so I substitute it with just talking to myself. Sometimes I make personas in my head and talk to them like they’re real people. Or I’ll screech and monkey howl at myself. I’ll also hit myself frequently in the head or something like that. I dunno why.

When talking to myself I just imagine myself in scenarios with people, I don’t see it as weird.

I’ll also hit myself frequently in the head or something like that. I dunno why.
It’s frustration, I also do it sometimes.

I do talk to myself in form of debates but I guess its like a devil's advocate type thing.

i pinch myself really hard once every few days to remind myself i'm alive jfl

I have bad joints and every time they click I get really upset and hurt myself if I'm alone. Sometimes I'll hit myself just because I remember something I dislike heavily like my parents not giving a damn about my opinion or forcing me to do something or feel a certain way.

I bash the imaginary people I speak to. Good cope ngl.

autism is an epidemic

Do you talk out loud or in your head? I do that too but I imagine all the conversations. I do, however, make autistic screeching noises sometimes.

I do both.

Oh. I guess i'm too high inhib and insecure about my voice so it all goes on in my head. Sometimes I just shout "fuck" when i'm outside and it's relatively quiet though.

Incel Traits are just things people who lack protruding jawbones do

Literally made a thread about this long ago ngl.

I stopped talking to me too frequently but I hit myself if I become too pissed at my selfies when seeing my retarded face.

I am my best (and only) friend and my worst enemy

Why would I hit myself

I don’t get any interaction because I don’t go outside, so I substitute it with just talking to myself. Sometimes I make personas in my head and talk to them like they’re real people. Or I’ll screech and monkey howl at myself. I’ll also hit myself frequently in the head or something like that. I dunno why.
i supplement talking to myself by finding discord servers to fuel my mind with rather than degenerating,
also got out of the habit of hitting myself, only when i am really mad or hopeless about something, and not on the head anymore

I talk with myself on my head all the time

I often swear and click my fingers as like tics when i disagree with myself in my head, but in general im not too bad on that front

i think its strange not to talk to yourself. I also screech and monkey howl as well i thought i was retarted

Can confirm
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Same here, I sometimes slap my face

I talk to myself when I'm trying to solve a problem

I slap and punch my head a lot, it's usually when I'm in my lowest mood. I pull my hair so hard loads of it comes out onto my hands as well. I wish I could stop doing it but when I'm too upset I can't control myself. I wish I die soon.

I talk to myself a lot even in public tbh, but i've never hit myself since there is no reason to. It won't change my ugly face.

These incel traits are unnerving accurate. Yeah I have giant long elaborate conversations with myself and an elaborate set of characters. And I will lie in bed all depressed and just start punching myself in the face as hard as I can, pretty much every day.

I've shattered two mirrors by punching them and now my knuckles have scars on them. I started punching the sides of my head when I would look at myself in the mirror. I would get a lot of bruises and headaches that would last for days so started punching my thighs and slashing my wrists. It's not an anger, suicide, or attention thing, I'm just trying to get some kind of release and seeing the blood is relaxing and gives me something else to think about for a few moments while I remove myself from the mirror area. I still get a feeling of shock when I see myself in the mirror. It's like I'm watching a movie about a hideous subhuman, I'm so disgusted by what I see in the mirror that I don't register it as myself right away. There's still holes punched in the bathroom walls that I haven't fixed, as well as a shattered Frangelico bottle and some bloody razor blades that I just slept in the corner so my mom wouldn't step on them. Too depressed to do anything but rot until it's die time.