Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [truecel trait] Spending new years eve alone is the biggest sign its over

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Im dreading this new years eve. Looks like im gonna spend it alone rotting.
This is the biggest truecel trait. Literally the day where the whole world is celebrating you are rotting alone like the subhuman you are.

Also can you start a new year worse? Literally first day of the year reminding yourself of how horrible and over your life is.

Anyway maybe this can give me the last suifuel i need so i can finally end it all. 2020 is gonna be the worst year of our lives, i gurantee it.
Its so over and it hurts :feelsbadman:

Every new year is the worse year of your life if you're a legit truecel

Every single day it's your worst day.

I'm going to order Sushi and drink champagne until I forget that I exist. Would make this an above average terrible day.

It's not over for some chad hiding out from a warrant or some tyrone in solitary confinement.

Daily Reminder that men BEHIND BARS have a better future than incels.

Remember to mention the insurance companies in the suicide notes boyos...

I have spent 95% of my new years alone, but not every single one. It still hurts like hell
It's not over for some chad hiding out from a warrant or some tyrone in solitary confinement.
Fuuuck thats so brutal and true.. just pass me the rope already
:feelsbadman: :feelscry::feelsrope:

Last edited:

Remember to mention the insurance companies in the suicide notes boyos...
It is over

Last two years I haven't even stayed up til midnight, lmao I'm a fucking social failure.

I consider that day worse than Valentines’s day

We don't deserve this.

Just sleep through new years. It's an ok cope.

We don't deserve this.

0ED1653C DC4B 4677 85A5 C5E088C0A4B2

All I have are negative thoughts

why? the other 364 nights were the same.
this
i dont get the holiday suifuel feelings others have this time of year
it feels the same as every other day in the year

In my younger days I’d be invited out maybe one out of every five years. Or maybe I’d get a “Happy new year” text or two. Now it’s absolutely nothing. Like I’ve been erased, I’m already dead.

I'm going to be with my mom and her whore friends and my sister. It is going to be very not fun and I would rather spend it alone.
In my younger days I’d be invited out
Get..the fuck. Out.
Last two years I haven't even stayed up til midnight, lmao I'm a fucking social failure.
Last year I was playing rainbow six siege. Felt good knowing everyone in the lobby was a truecel like me as well. I felt with my own.

tfw you will never get a new year's kiss :feelscry::feelsrope:

i've spent the last 9 new years with my dad

For truecel, everyday is same.

For truecel, everyday is same.
100% truth. I worked every holiday the last 3 years because I'm the only person single with no family at my work. Litterally every single person at work had some kind of family gathering and I just sat at work for 8 hours alone and then came home and went to bed.

I'm used to it, I've tried going out alone in the past and that is serious suicide fuel.

I spend all my new years at home with my parents. Kisses from my mother at midnight, telling me the new year is going to be my year. It's most depressing.

I will spend my new year with my fellow incels.co friends :feelsokman:

Fakecel if you think New Years are the Worst. BIRTHDAY’s are far worse, knowing no one will celebrate your day of birth with you, and no one gives a shit about you.

I have pretty much always spent it alone and never had fireworks, I usually just watch other peoples fireworks and contemplate on how shitty the last year was again and wonder how much shittier the next one can be :feelsrope:

Fakecel if you think New Years are the Worst. BIRTHDAY’s are far worse, knowing no one will celebrate your day of birth with you, and no one gives a shit about you.
just forget your date of birth theory :feelsrope:

In my younger days I’d be invited out maybe one out of every five years. Or maybe I’d get a “Happy new year” text or two. Now it’s absolutely nothing. Like I’ve been erased, I’m already dead.

same

brutal, honestly my situation is so fucked up I don’t even want to think about tomorrow. I don’t know how I’m going to survive the entire evening with my mom and her boyfriend. I lied to them that I was invited to a party (JFL) because I thought I would at least walk around my city all night but it’s too cold. God I wish I could kill myself here and now.

Why the fuck would you lie to your mom about being a normie

Thanksgiving alone
Christmas alone
New Years Eve alone
Valentines Day alone
4th of July alone
Halloween alone

this is simply life

Just like every single day

brutal, honestly my situation is so fucked up I don’t even want to think about tomorrow. I don’t know how I’m going to survive the entire evening with my mom and her boyfriend.
He's gonna shoot loads of cum all over her. Brutal tbh

every one of my new yrs eve this decade was spent alone

I'll be with my family, I wish I could spend it alone playing videogames

Just get progressively drunk and/or high towards midnight. Then at about 12:30am power-polish all the booze and other drugs you have with hopes of staying in be bed past noon January 1st

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back