Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Truecel trait; Pokemon blanket at age 26

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★

If i ever got a girl to come to my house for sex she will see my pokemon blanket and cringe then leave me

incredible base

Can relate, I have one from marvel and a mickey mouse d[UWSL]uvet[/UWSL]

make her gag on your pokeballs :feelsdevil:

I have a weird attraction to pikachu, that blanket would be bonerfuel for me

Can relate, still have my Toy Story blanky which I use to this day sometimes

You uh, yikes

Last edited:
I have a Clone Wars blanket at 21

Mogs mine with dolphins

I bought blankets with solid colors. My fitted sheet also have solid colors. I make combinations with them like blue on black, purple on yellow, etc. Right now I have a light yellow blanket with a blue sheet and a beige and silver pillow slope.

I think girls would think it would look pretty neat, but unfortunately I never have a girl over.

22 bluepillers boy IT Is gunna have a fun day with this

pikachu attraction aside, this blanket mogs my bed hard. I sleep on a crusty mattress on the ground with unwashed sheet and some scuffed wool blanket that is getting harder to bend by the day. I have zero motivation to clean that shit i just get drunk every night then pass out on it. :cryfeels:

based AF

when did you get it

:feelsahh:

You have made my day
22 bluepillers boy IT Is gunna have a fun day with this
Do you mean PrincessKitty14? That faggot is in no position to mock anyone. He's a deranged ugly spic tranny with mediocre webdev skills that can't fool anyone with his larps.

Attachments

• 09fc72.jpg
    09fc72.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Do you mean PrincessKitty14? That faggot is in no position to mock anyone. He's a deranged ugly spic tranny with mediocre webdev skills that can't fool anyone with his larps.
That nickname still suits him.

I normally don't like dissing people but c'mon man, you holding on and still sleeping on that thing for what? Cope? Validation? Dreaming of days long gone? Get yourself a plain black or gray mattress set

wtf are you talking about, i will take such blanket everywhere i go to have comfy naps at wish.

Lol thats some cute shit im sure girls wouldnt mind if you were chad

Why thank you I’m glad you agree

welcome back btw
thanks for the welcome

i thought you were angry at me for some some reason, im glad that this doesnt seem to be the case(altough maybe it is the case, idk)

thanks for the welcome

i thought you were angry at me for some some reason, im glad that this doesnt seem to be the case(altough maybe it is the case, idk)
no worries

why would I be angry at you lol

fire blanket tbh. i wish i wasn't so sensitive to the heat and lived in texas, i would love to stack thick blankets on during cold night.
Can relate, I have one from marvel and a mickey mouse d[UWSL]uvet[/UWSL]
mickey mouse duvet gave me quite the chuckle

I have a narnia blanket :feelscomfy: I think I saw the movie once, didn't really care about it. it was probably discounted :feelskek: it's fine, works perfectly no reason to toss it tbhtbh :feelscomfy:

i have shrek blanket, will sleep with that till i die

Too poor to even afford that shit, you cuckspawn are lucky

Pokemon is for soys. Truecels don't want degenerate little animes.

fakecel if your bedroom doesn't look like this

My mattress is yellow from bodily fluids, I would prefer the pokemon blanket.

from making your stacy gf squirt too much? Damn that sounds rough man

you should definitely buy a new one
I have had this mattress for many years, and when I was young I used to cum on it. I know, disgusting right.

I can top the Pokemon blanket as an adult trait, but I'm too ashamed to admit it--even here.

Childhoods me to the 90s and back

Cope. Chad can wear Teletubbies pajamas and foids will tell him how quirky he is.
Hell, Chad can wear Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake undies and still slay.

I have a Micky mouse pillow. Is that close enough?