Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: people act rigid around you

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
Everyone acts rigid around a Truecel because they do not want that person to think they are friendly toward them.

They will keep it to the bare minimum of interaction.

Bruh I went to therapy and the therapist was RIGID like a CHUNK OF WOOD.

They know you are a lost cause and just need you out of their sight.

Anything blackpill related. Therapists and psychologists are some of the most bluepilled NPC soycuck faggots to walk the Earth

Oh I told them all my beliefs. Blackpilled as much as I could. I actually had a woman therapist and told her directly I hate women lol. And explained why. Of course she had some negative reactions and started acting rigid again but she did better than I expected. It helped me uncover the history of severe neglect from my parents.

my theory is people also do this because they think we have nothing to lose and they have everything to lose. so they want to not be noticed because they fear you losing it and going ER at them. people do the same thing around blacks. prison is like a retirement home for them so they don't give a fuck if they get 10 years, they will beat you the fuck up if you piss them off

Last edited:
i think people also do this because they think we have nothing to lose and they have everything to lose. so they want to not be noticed because they fear you losing it and going ER at them. people do the same thing around blacks. prison is like a retirement home for them so they don't give a fuck if they get 10 years, they will beat you the fuck up if you piss them off

Damn didn’t even think of it that way but so true, they can tell u got nothing in ur life so they gotta make sure to be on guard

Congratulations, you REALLY fell for the therapy meme. Typical therapist behavior to blame all your problems on your 'abusive' parents. I'm not denying that you might not have had a great upbringing, like many of us, but when it's played up to the extent that therapists usually do, you end up falling for this delusion that nothing is your fault and everything terrible is and was out of your control when that's just not true. That's why therapy 'works' for so many normies, because they hate being held accountable for anything and just want to be coddled.

Therapy = pseudoscience

Yes but I just want to get evidence that I’m fucked but also ask for evidence against it.

I’m also retarded but that’s because my parents are retarded bro it is fate. If they were normal I could have succeeded.

There’s more evidence I’m fucked than not so I decided to check out and rope.

Also I’m 29 it’s over lol