Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Truecel trait: parents never talked to you about girls, anything sex-related, relationships, etc.

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I'm 26 and they never said or asked anything in regard to a girlfriend. They are not religious. My sister is 22 and had 4 chad boyfriends in the past 8 years. My parents very obviously believe its over for me, and they don't care. My mom only cares that I get good job once.

My mom also lies a lot and tell me my sister is a 10/10 (not by only looking at her, but comparing her to others 'out there'. My mom admitted she's like a 6, but a 10/10 compared to the others.). She tells me good-looking women are extremely rare (which is a lie), she lies and says I look good (I don't, read my other posts, it's just her trying to make me feel good.) Anyway, despite that she implies I can only have a 5 or below (which in reality is true, I can get a 3 max, but it contradicts her statement 'you look good')... so either lie 100% or don't lie, but stop saying I look good while at the same time trying to beat the idea of a cute girlfriend out of me (she doesn't care if I would get a gf, but would be happy for me if I do...). But again, she doesn't care bc she knows it will never happen so why worry about something like that?

:feelscry:
Sad Season 12 GIF by The Simpsons

My dad gave me “the talk” when i was like 11

Rape your sister. Mark your territory.

It's just her acceptance of your subhumanity, her having grown up in a time where she too might have partaken in the same hypergamous moral degeneracy making you incel today and trying to delude you from your true physical attractiveness, an attempt to neuter you from the truth; JFL at the blatant favoritism from her to your sister, especially if she mogs you with looks/life as you say. :feelsclown:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

Relatable stuff

I never had any talk

Same. My parents never talked to me about any of this. Sex is taboo
That's the thing. Sex isn't taboo here. But... in my case... talking about it is... unnecessary.

my parents were pretty neglectful.
just rotted in my room all day
My dad was, my mom wasn't. But still no talk, if they would have needed to justify it with one word the word would probably be or have been 'unnecessary'

Even they know it's over

Even they know it's over
They knew 10 years ago, apparently... they bought me a new single bed when I was 17 and told me "you'll spend a third of your life in there"... what does that imply, hmmmm? :feelsbadman:

Basically, my mom raised me, and she is very prudish (anti sex).

Basically, my mom raised me, and she is very prudish (anti sex).
Mine aren’t at all. She just knew since I was 15 that it’s over. And she always lies and thinks I’m dumb. Makes me angry