Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait: one eye is bigger then the other

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
A common symptom of a broken society. A broken life.

Brutal, but it’s actually not insanely obvious at first glance though. Could just be a bad angle. I look pretty bad in shitty lighting, but I look a lot better in the gym locker room mirrors

uncle ruckuscel

I have the same eye area as these useless whores with the thousand cock stare. Beyond brutal self realization pill

But she is undeserving of incel cock.
She should worship the ground I walk on, and actually try to come up with songs by herself, instead of using her brother to create everything that she is known for.

She masterbates to herself because she craves actual cock. That's why she loves incels like myself, and writes songs worshiping us.

She masterbates to herself because she craves actual cock. That's why she loves incels like myself, and writes songs worshiping us.
Make sure you include my name in your next song goth roast beef. It's 'Cautious Raven'. Make sure you capitalize both parts :feelshmm:

Are those your eyes?

I got an asymmetrical jaw, it looks strange

your eyes look the same size to me. Don’t worry about it too much.

I have the same eye area as these useless whores with the thousand cock stare. Beyond brutal self realization pill
There's so many traits that are death-tier for guys but women can get away with easily

I have an eyes higher than the other, and a subhuman pfl / shape.

You mog me to death. I wish i have your eyes

Brutal, but it’s actually not insanely obvious at first glance though. Could just be a bad angle. I look pretty bad in shitty lighting, but I look a lot better in the gym locker room mirrors
Shut the fuck up nigger. I am based as fuck.