Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel Trait: Not voice chatting while gaming

PVCoping

PVCoping

LowIQHighInhibcel
-
I get anxiety thinking about the awkward things that my neighbors would hear me say.

I get anxiety thinking about the awkward things that my neighbors would hear me say.
My voice is trash

I always end up with randys who disobey and lose me a winnable game.

In games like CoD, my only hope is having a high prestige icon to warrant any sort of respect from randys.

I’ve always enjoyed harassing other online players tbh I don’t really have this problem

Never spoke into mic :feelstrash:

i only play single players anyway

Same. I have thousands of hours in competitive video games where voice chatting is very important (e.g. CS:GO), but I barely use it because of social anxiety. The positive thing about that: My typing speed is incredibly high because of that lulz. XD
In games like CoD, my only hope is having a high prestige icon to warrant any sort of respect from randys.

:feelsthink:

I don't voice chat with randoms ever

Depends.

I get anxiety when my squad is full of people who want me to contribute to the conversation and are full of energy.

If its calm and there's occasional callouts, i prefer that.

Can relate, took me years to build the confidence of talking casually on voice comms while gaming.
Even now it's still not 100% natural and I can't talk properly around peeps I never played with before.

Yes I don't have anyone to voice chat with

Why the fuck would I wanna speak to some random cunt anyway? Only use voice chat if one of my bros are online.

I think my neighbours have heard me tbh, because I'd usually shout retarded shit at people during a match or something. So next day I go out and they see me and they had this face of disgust on them jfl

Haven't used a mic in years

I use mics in video games at never o’clock.

Nah, people on csgo VC are based

I also like to be toxic to women on surf servers

this and also what my mom hears me say
but i can atleast chat online though
not IRL

Why the fuck would I wanna speak to some random cunt anyway? Only use voice chat if one of my bros are online.
Cope, you don't have to social skills to procure a friend or maintain a worthwhile conversation

Part of it is my bad voice, the other part is not wanting to disturb the people I live with

I don't like speaking on voice but honestly it's more of a rather listen to music and cba plugging in headset than truecel trait ngl

i used to speak non-stop all the time with my friends on skype groups, but now i find it hard to speak with randoms

my english accent is so shitty, everytime i try to VC or record a vocaroo for 4chan everyone call me a sandnigger.
:(