Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: Not only you are ugly, you are also boring

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I admit it apart from being ugly (not truecel tier but definitely worse than low tier normie) I'm a very boring person with no hobbies or real passions so I understand why I'm incel and foids are not attracted to me. I have no conversation skills and with each year I get more awkward except with the few friends from high school (or even primary and middle school) I have left. I feel like a literal NPC, when they ask me "how was your day" I just say "good" but I don't do anything extraordinary or that makes the day good. My only "hobbies" are movies and videogames which aren't even real hobbies. No sports, no dancing, no arts and crafts, nothing.

Ugly (or below average) + boring personality is a killer combo because if you're low tier normie but have a "good" personality or are extrovert at least you can get an ugly foid if you try hard enough. Or if you're handsome then your boring personality suddenly doesn't matter and everyone thinks you're mysterious or cute when there are awkward silences kek. Even a normie that looks average but has a boring personality is in a much worse situation than a low tier normie that has real hobbies, is confident about himself and is extrovert.

Boring personalities as a cause of inceldom is underrated. I think that "good personality" in the way foids use it is a meme too but let's face it even if we could land a date (like you land a job interview kek) we wouldn't leave a good impression because of how boring many of us are, there's no way to compensate it. Worst of all is that you can't really fix it, it's not like working out to stop being a fatcel/weakcel or going to therapy or taking drugs to cure your depression.

GIgatruecel trait: ugly + diseased + zero personality + autistic + mental illness + suicidal

I have no conversation skills and with each year I get more awkward except with the few friends from high school (or even primary and middle school) I have left.
I feel like this is more of the problem. I find normies utterly boring but since they can talk to each other it makes them less boring

I admit it apart from being ugly (not truecel tier but definitely worse than low tier normie) I'm a very boring person with no hobbies or real passions so I understand why I'm incel and foids are not attracted to me. I have no conversation skills and with each year I get more awkward except with the few friends from high school (or even primary and middle school) I have left. I feel like a literal NPC, when they ask me "how was your day" I just say "good" but I don't do anything extraordinary or that makes the day good. My only "hobbies" are movies and videogames which aren't even real hobbies. No sports, no dancing, no arts and crafts, nothing.

Ugly (or below average) + boring personality is a killer combo because if you're low tier normie but have a "good" personality or are extrovert at least you can get an ugly foid if you try hard enough. Or if you're handsome then your boring personality suddenly doesn't matter and everyone thinks you're mysterious or cute when there are awkward silences kek. Even a normie that looks average but has a boring personality is in a much worse situation than a low tier normie that has real hobbies, is confident about himself and is extrovert.

Boring personalities as a cause of inceldom is underrated. I think that "good personality" in the way foids use it is a meme too but let's face it even if we could land a date (like you land a job interview kek) we wouldn't leave a good impression because of how boring many of us are, there's no way to compensate it. Worst of all is that you can't really fix it, it's not like working out to stop being a fatcel/weakcel or going to therapy or taking drugs to cure your depression.
Fakecel fag for having friends.

It's a cope, meaning most people aren't interesting really. It's just their looks that make them seem better than they actually are. Also don't forget the better one looks, the more positive feedback he gets, which makes him feel more confident and less depressed. Ugly people are usually treated like shit and get bullied. So, it's no surprise that we're "boring".

I disagree with that. Being a lower-tier normie / incel with an extroverted personality has zero effect on pulling bitches. I know this because I get told a lot that I'm outgoing and I always go out of my way to start convos with people. Still makes zero difference when it comes to females.

relatable sadly

Most based thread I’ve seen on this website. I’m very much in your boat and seldom do people understand how intertwined being “boring” is with Inceldom.

People love to hyper focus on how looks blackpill people and that reinforces the idea that no matter how charismatic or funny you are, you’re permanently condemned to not having any romantic partners. The reality is a 5/10 normie that can’t hold conversation and is socially draining to be around is just as screwed as a 3/10 manlet, they may be a tad more likely to get laid but finding a life partner is still incredibly difficult.

Honestly the worst part is the only bluepiller arguement essentially boiling down to “Looks aren’t everything!” and everyone rushes to debate on that one point, when the reality is people can’t just flip a switch to “be outgoing” and have so few interesting life experiences or are too low IQ that they can’t hold any engaging conversation for 10+ mins.

I’m very much in your boat OP and I’ve always had a fucked up sort of envy for people that had insane upbringings, just because they have interesting stories to tell meanwhile many people are stuck as NPCs. When you understand this perspective you get a lot of insight into why people commit mass shootings.

Ugly, short and non-NT = never began :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

That's very interesting

I feel like I'm not boring but who knows maybe?

I know that feel. My personality is dogshit. Atleast most incels are, although obscure, but interesting in the certain way imo.
I'm on another hand, aside from being ugly as fuck, also a completely bland human.

I disagree with that. Being a lower-tier normie / incel with an extroverted personality has zero effect on pulling bitches. I know this because I get told a lot that I'm outgoing and I always go out of my way to start convos with people. Still makes zero difference when it comes to females.
looks matter

It takes effort to be interesting. You have to spend hours upon hours for years upon years hobby maxxing unless you are one of the few privileged geniuses who can create new ideas/jokes/art/concepts without much effort. It also takes a certain amount of financial privilege. Good luck to a third world poorfag shitskin to somehow be more interesting than. an upper class Chad who has visited dozens of nations with his trust fund money.

In my view personality doesn't mean shit

I used to think I was "boring" until I realized how utterly vapid and pointless the "hobbies" of foids are

Turns out, my interests are just different from those of neurotypical normies. Thus, I don't have much in common with them

GIgatruecel trait: ugly + diseased + zero personality + autistic + mental illness + suicidal
death tier, at that point LDAR seems like the only way

Chad is never boring even when he’s doing nuffin

I just spend all day in front of a computer.

Yes, I thought about it. If I had a woman, I wouldn't know what to do with her (other than have sex). That really hurts. :feelsbadman:
I would like to find a woman who will love me for who I am.

Last edited: