Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel Trait: Not looking before crossing the street

Do you look before crossing the street???

• Yes because im a beta who has so much to live for

• No because im 100% truecel blackpiller and dont care about dying

Results are only viewable after voting.
SoyBoyPunisher

SoyBoyPunisher

Banned
-
Real truecels dont care for their own safety. We put ourselves in dangerous situations just to escape this cucked world sooner

Greycel​

JoinedJan 3, 2022Posts1

Real truecels dont care for their own safety. We put ourselves in dangerous situations just to escape this cucked world sooner
Chances are you don't die and instead become a paralyzed vegetable for the rest of your life :feelsUgh: or realistically broken legs or something kek

This. Also hardly ever look before merging onto the highway. Don’t give a fuck about hurting myself or others

Chances are you don't die and instead become a paralyzed vegetable for the rest of your life :feelsUgh: or realistically broken legs or something kek
Yea not gonna lie being a veggiecel sounds like a truly hellish existence, Getting disabled to the point where you can't even move or shit or eat independently + truecel existence. Would rather just have a bullet put in my head then.

By default I don't look but sometimes I'll catch myself and look both ways