Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel trait not having white teeth.

Are your teeth yellow or white?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Despite all type of whtiening toothpaste and strips my teeth remain yellowish. I will probably have to go to fucking dentist to whiten em just lol. While Chad is born with white teeth and never brushes while eating sugary fucking trash yet still never has to see a dentist in his life.

MY TEETH WERE MARBLE WHITE BUT THEN I FUCKED UP BY DRINKING CHOCOLATE MILK EVERYDAY FOR 5 YEARS :feels::feels::feels:

Same here, slightly yellow no matter how much I brush my teeth jfl, luckily no cavities though.

another incel trait is asymmetrical hair, never goes right even if you’re black

It's normie trait. Truecels have crooked af teeth.

Mouthbreathers have worse mucosa and less saliva. That's why.

yeah same, whitening paste seems to be a scam.

its genetic like most incel traits.

IMG 20191129 191040

another incel trait is asymmetrical hair, never goes right even if you’re black
yup my hair is always slighlty fucked regardless of what i do. i cut it short now and soon will just bald it.

They are kinda yellow tbh, but I brush them at least 3 times everyday

My lower teeth are white but my upper teeth are slightly yellow.

A whiteish yellow i'd say, and with my left front tooth basically 80% missing lol.
Soda and junk food really fucked me up

I have white spots on my teeth. I've always had them

They're a category above slightly yellow (closer to white), but they're not white.

Being black adds a contrast as well, so if I have white white teeth, it would look weird.

Truecel trait: having fucked teeth before the age of 15.

I did actually bleach mine a while back and got good results, am gonna try again at some point but so LDAR and unmotivated.

I hate seeing celebrities with their fake neon white veneers, looks so unnatural and horrible.

I did actually bleach mine a while back and got good results, am gonna try again at some point but so LDAR and unmotivated.

I hate seeing celebrities with their fake neon white veneers, looks so unnatural and horrible.
I will probably bleach mine when every other looksmax is done

Crooked and yellow. Didn't brush as a kid because toothpaste was gross

Mine are yellowish, but the colour is a minor problem that is easily fixable, what is worse is if you're teeth are CHIPPED :feelsrope:

Mine are yellowish, but the colour is a minor problem that is easily fixable, what is worse is if you're teeth are CHIPPED :feelsrope:
damn that's far worse. I have one tooth that's slightly chipped and it stands out like a trucel amongst Chad's in class pic

Remember to floss too, wouldnt wan no toothache while LDARing/wageslaving

Truest of truecel trait: Not giving a shit about your appearance in slightest because it's over anyway.

peroxide gel from amazon will make them white in a few 20 minute sessions. only costs like $10.

if you're afraid of enamel damage you can buy biomin toothpaste to repair any