Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel Trait: No one wants to be your friend

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Well that's enough said. But I will just tel you that I made a badoo account just now and I stated in my profile I am looking for friends only and STILL now foid writes back to me. They will read my message (you dont have to match on badoo to send messages first), visit my profile and that's it. LMFAO.
"B-b-b-b-but you don't need good looks to make friends"
Even making friends is impossible when you are fucked up in your face. Over. Fucking over.

I dont know what badoo is but have you changed your profile pic to chadfish?

I dont know what badoo is but have you changed your profile pic to chadfish?
I used to chadfish there, yes. But their scripts go so good, they MAKE YOU verify your profile if your profile pic is good looking. YES, it literally does that. I blocked 3 emails already, I can't obviously verify those pictures, I can't delete those accounts, etc.

I used to chadfish there, yes. But their scripts go so good, they MAKE YOU verify your profile if your profile pic is good looking. YES, it literally does that. I blocked 3 emails already, I can't obviously verify those pictures, I can't delete those accounts, etc.
JFL the site must have been made by foids

Normies only want to be your friend if you have something hung they want

My tactless personality and looks can deter any human being

No one wants to be friends with ugly men

I've tried that approach also over the years, I got a few from other forums [no luck on dating sites] who basically wanted to text chat - online only. That is really shit though, especially when they casualty mention their boyfriend and and having a romantic night in ect.

I don't try it anymore, it's pointless. If they don't find you sexually attractive then why bother wasting your time on them at all?

Last edited:
They all used telekinesis to decode that you have a bad personality

"B-b-b-b-but you don't need good looks to make friends"
Even making friends is impossible when you are fucked up in your face.
so fucking relatable

Truecel trait: Even among incels you are ignored.

legit people feel ashamed being friends with uglies

I'm a loner wherever I am. So yes, legit truecel.

97753780 9D3A 4D0F 8F21 D93500E8BB50

There's no friends for my face