Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: no one talks to you at the gym

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Before anyone asks: i go to the gym so i wont become a fatass due to my unhealthy diet.

Its so fucking brutal to see literally everyone having someone to talk to while no one talks to me. Young Foids obviously will always have someone to talk to in the gym, just like Chads, the normies all have their little groups where they go to the gym together.
And even baldcels, oldcels or turbo manlets shorter than me always talk with their friends or a gym worker. They can sense my autism and social retardness and dont want to be associated with me in any way. It hurts seeing them all be happy and laugh together will im compeltely invisible to these people.

People used to talk to me all the time at the gym….because they assumed i didnt know what the fuck i was doing because i look like a clueless child

Gym is no socialization space for most people exept if you Chad ofc, always Chads.

Truecel trait: no one talks to you​

I remember having a gym partner. Imagine going there alone lol

Same here. I don’t mind though, I’ll just listen to music and daydream as a way to keep my mind busy

no one talks to you unless youre a cute girl jfl, as if the gym is any different in social dynamics than say college

Same here. I don’t mind though, I’ll just listen to music and daydream as a way to keep my mind busy
I listen to DBDR while training

no one talks to you unless youre a cute girl jfl, as if the gym is any different in social dynamics than say college
Gym is no socialization space for most people exept if you Chad ofc, always Chads.
Are you guys illiterate or just retarded ? I wrote that everyone there, even normies, manlets, baldcels and normies alwayd have someone to talk with

No one talks to me anywhere, they just glare like I murdered their family, mutter shit under their breaths as I pass, or sometimes snigger

Are you guys illiterate or just retarded ? I wrote that everyone there, even normies, manlets, baldcels and normies alwayd have someone to talk with
their gymcel buddies maybe, who the fuck gets approached in the gym

No clue how you have the willpower to do it. It's too depressing to go there alone.
Dont have anything better to do + if i dont go to the gym i'll become a fat fuck

Before anyone asks: i go to the gym so i wont become a fatass due to my unhealthy diet.

Its so fucking brutal to see literally everyone having someone to talk to while no one talks to me. Young Foids obviously will always have someone to talk to in the gym, just like Chads, the normies all have their little groups where they go to the gym together.
And even baldcels, oldcels or turbo manlets shorter than me always talk with their friends or a gym worker. They can sense my autism and social retardness and dont want to be associated with me in any way. It hurts seeing them all be happy and laugh together will im compeltely invisible to these people.
Brutal fuck autism

Dont have anything better to do + if i dont go to the gym i'll become a fat fuck
Makes sense. I remember my gym buddy was a retarded soy coper.

I am treated like garbage at the gym. I even stopped going many times because of how embarrassed I was due to normies treating me like shit. Even fat foids would despise me and remind me of how much of a fail I am.

Last edited:

Depends on the country you live in. In East Europe only scammers approach people randomly, unless they need directions or something. Even smiling to strangers is seen as unhinged.
Related, I was approached by a roided out lobster skin boomer, he said good job on going to the gym. I think he thought I was a highschooler, seems to be a running gag in my life.

depends if you're going to like a beach gym, genuinely no one talks to eachother, but the og gymmers, and the people who bring people there

depends if you're going to like a beach gym, genuinely no one talks to eachother, but the og gymmers, and the people who bring people there
Beach gym in Germany, good joke. I go to a regular gym

Uh getting a compliment from a gym coper and Stacy asking if I'm done with my sets isn't anything special.

I learned the gym is not a place to Socialize, the ones who talk are just friends or gym partners.

Tho if you so desperately want to talk to someone, just do it. Outside of helping with weights I dont really know what you want to talk about with people there anyway?

Women that I engaged at the gym always gave me the cold shoulder or told me to do my sets and piss off.

I learned the gym is not a place to Socialize, the ones who talk are just friends or gym partners.

Tho if you so desperately want to talk to someone, just do it. Outside of helping with weights I dont really know what you want to talk about with people there anyway?

Women that I engaged at the gym always gave me the cold shoulder or told me to do my sets and piss off.
Thats not my point. I gave up on socializing and accepted that people dont want to talk to me, but it hurts nontheless knowing that you are outcasted from your tribe and everyone you see has at least 1 person to talk to, while you literally have no one, not a single soul

Thats not my point. I gave up on socializing and accepted that people dont want to talk to me, but it hurts nontheless knowing that you are outcasted from your tribe and everyone you see has at least 1 person to talk to, while you literally have no one, not a single soul
I mean you can talk to me anytime. :feelsaww:

I get the ocasional compliment from boomers being like "damn you gonna lift all that weight" , but foids never talk to me. Tbh they dont talk to anyone besides their friends and chads.

Happens to me always. It's like written in my forehead that I am acoustic. I go to college attend classes, give exams, littrally don't talk to anybody and come home depressed after getting mogged by sub 5 tallfags

After early 20s gym is the worst cope of them all, the time and effort spend to still look like shit and seeing everyone else older and younger pass you by and you get nothing, not sure how gymcels can continue coping, i'd rather have two ivs one with soylent and the other with ketamine straight into my eyeballs then ever touch a weight again.

I got laughed at by teens or bad stares and was belittled by a old man at the gym and there retarded emo nerd foid daughter said they would beat me up Lmfao

I always hate seeing normies in their groups of 3-4 gym buddies: I mean, I get having a gym partner to help with squats, bench, or just for general advice but why do normies have to make everything possible into a group activity?

It's annoying as shit too, since it makes the wait time for machines or weights much longer- I wish gyms only allowed people to have one workout partner & that's it.

Foids from what I've seen, tend to either be with 1-2 other foids or by themselves.

I don't go to the gym

High school truly never ends

I think we're better off this way since you're not supposed to be distracted while training anyway.

After early 20s gym is the worst cope of them all, the time and effort spend to still look like shit and seeing everyone else older and younger pass you by and you get nothing, not sure how gymcels can continue coping, i'd rather have two ivs one with soylent and the other with ketamine straight into my eyeballs then ever touch a weight again.
Brutal.

Gym is not a Place to Make fRiEnDs " :feelskek:

Thats mostly for Woman or Chads " / Above Average Guys .

You go there to Do your deed And thats it .

I don't go to the gym.

I think we're better off this way since you're not supposed to be distracted while training anyway.
Cope, everyone has someone to talk to, nobody wants to talk to me because im subhuman

Truecel trait: you've never been in a gym.

Gym is not a Place to Make fRiEnDs " :feelskek:

Thats mostly for Woman or Chads " / Above Average Guys .

You go there to Do your deed And thats it .
Again not my point, it just hurts being treated like air

Cope, everyone has someone to talk to, nobody wants to talk to me because im subhuman
Okay? Do you want to be chatting someone up between sets? I'd rather not.
You're envying something you don't even want.