Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait; no driving license

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
Im 29 and dont have a driving license

why would I need a driving license I dont go anywhere, I only go to work no point buying a car just to go to work I can take a bus its cheaper

I dont ahve anywhere to go

nowhere to go or be so its over just sit home ll day

truecel trait no driving license

I CAN'T DRIVE

Busmaxx or walkmaxx

No license tbh but still borrow neighbours car sometimes. He doesn't really use it. He's old and never goes anywhere so keeps the car doing well at least

I CAN'T DRIVE
giphy.gif

if i would want to get the driver license i would have to visit a psychiatrist for approval and the last few times i was there (to get approval for college) she asked questions like where do you work, how much friends you have etc and obviously you are seen as some schizophrenic when you say you have no job and no friends. So i don't want to risk getting into psych ward + i know i have memory blackouts during high stress saturations so it's dangerous for me to drive.

No license tbh but still borrow neighbours car sometimes. He doesn't really use it. He's old and never goes anywhere so keeps the car doing well at least
I've never heard of that before, he must trust you a lot.

im 23 and no license but have a car and can drive
i will get license soon but i still drive around

I've never heard of that before, he must trust you a lot.
He's alright. I dont think he's quite all there due to his age tbh. But he's docile and decent guy tbh. We don't talk all that often I guess but we get along fine. I guess for him it keeps the car healthy. Keeps the battery charged and full tank if ever he needs to use it.

I DO have a driving license at 21. But I don't like driving.

And it's not like I have any friends or anything, so what's the point?

I don't need driving license to hit some foids on the road.

mogs me at having relationships with neighbours, I dont even know what my neighbours are called JFL my relationship with them ends with saying hello when I see them.

why driving is pointless for an inkwell
-neet
-bus or walkmaxx to job
-doordash food
-no friends or girlfriend

mogs me at having relationships with neighbours, I dont even know what my neighbours are called JFL my relationship with them ends with saying hello when I see them.
Good to be on his good side I guess. Sometimes when I see him i'll ask him to buy me polish rectified spirits. They don't sell them in shops domestically. Although tbh I don't think he has a clue what they are. Probably thinks they're a cleaning agent for all I know. I doubt he'd feel too happy about ordering them if he knew I just sat in my house and drank them jfl

I'm 21 and have no licence

Ive made it with 18 and can drive i used my dads car once in a while but havent much in the past 2 years, dont own a car myself, too expensive yet.

I drive bus and train tho. Dont need to go too many places really.

It's not like there's anywhere to go anyways :feelsbadman:

I just got mine in the mail two days ago. I have been my family's Uber driver for over half decade.