Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel Trait: More People Talk About You Than TO You

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
I notice people that I've never talked to before or even heard of end up having an "opinion" of me because of what some faggot gossiped about me. People that live on the same street as me somehow know shit about me. This makes me want to spray the houses in the town I live in with bullets. I already avoid talking to most people because of this.

Last edited:
Hey @Rabbi Schneerson check out this guys post... Lol;;;)

This one HITS home like no othER.

A living pariah..

I was so surprised that people talked about me. I was literally the quietest kid in class, literally not talking to a single person, and these faggots still talked about me. I honestly thought I didn't even exist to them, never underestimate how boring the lives of normies are.

I was so surprised that people talked about me. I was literally the quietest kid in class, literally not talking to a single person, and these faggots still talked about me. I honestly thought I didn't even exist to them, never underestimate how boring the lives of normies are.
Same experience

It's mostly because they have nothing else to talk about and want to reinforce their superiority complex through comparing their lives to ours.

Relatable, brocel. People from different years in my school who I didn't even know the names of somehow knew my full name. There were definitely people talking shit about me to each of their friends, to turn them against me. All because of my autism and face. If you're a truecel they will point out every small flaw you have or the smallest of mistakes that you make, and act like you killed someone. I hate normies, bunch of mindless NPCs.

same I don’t get why they feel the need to shit on us for the way we look

I notice people that I've never talked to before or even heard of end up having an "opinion" of me because of what some faggot gossiped about me. People that live on the same street as me somehow know shit about me. This makes me want to spray the houses in the town I live in with bullets. I already avoid talking to most people because of this.
It’s frustrating I know people are just horrible

Not relatable. No one has ever known my name.

I remember last year I was in school and on my way to fill up my water bottle and I heard 2 foid teachers ripping on me for my hair so I glared at them and they both walked off. I felt a bit proud scaring them off.

I remember last year I was in school and on my way to fill up my water bottle and I heard 2 foid teachers ripping on me for my hair so I glared at them and they both walked off. I felt a bit proud scaring them off.
Brutal,bThry got embarrased and scared of loosing their job.

Brutal,bThry got embarrased and scared of loosing their job.
My school was full of shitty teachers so I doubt they were worried. I had one teacher make racist remarks against me in 9th grade. I'm out which is good.

Normtards are phoney , cant Mind their own Shit , so what do you expect ? :feelsclown:

I remember back in high school, people would talk about me right in front of me. I'm right in front of you, retard, why don't you talk to me? Jeez, normies are literal NPC's, holy fuck

You ever heard the advice "dont be self concious, nobody is thinking about you"? Wrong, people are definitely noticing and talking about you.

Really??? I don't even think people talk about me but who knows maybe they do

Really??? I don't even think people talk about me but who knows maybe they do
they probably refer to you as creepy or autistic. Normies have conversations like "who do you think is most likely to shoot up the school?" and "Brian is so creepy! he's so quiet and has no friends!"

What gossip do they say

Not relatable. No one has ever known my name.
They don't need to know your name lol. I have neighbours that definitely talk crap about me because I had many inficdents with them in the past. They don't even know my name.

this one hits

Normie problems nobody talks about me or to me.