Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over truecel trait: little to no friends

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i only have 2 acquaintances irl. both live in my neighborhood and go to my school. one of them is a chadlite who always brags to me about all of his "hoes", straight up calls me ugly, and says i dont get any bitches etc. and the other acquaintance is a 5'4" black manlet with ADHD who comes to my house to eat all my snacks then leaves

over

You have friends
Fakecel

I stopped making friends right around the time dialup was being phased out. Haven't had anything beyond a few work acquaintances since high school. Very isolated.

I had several aquintance in school, one of them always shamed me for my acne and being a KHHV loser, I lost contact with all my real friends when I moved :cryfeels:

Don't have anyone IRL but my parents.

Incels are my only friends rn

I stopped making friends right around the time dialup was being phased out. Haven't had anything beyond a few work acquaintances since high school. Very isolated.
for me its always been hard to make them due to moving schools every single year and also social anxiety

No
What about the kid that goes to your house?
the one who comes to my house to eat all my snacks/drink my drinks then leaves? jfl not much of a friend either

for me its always been hard to make them due to moving schools every single year and also social anxiety
Militarycel life - even if I get a friend I can't grow attached as it's gonna end soon.

the one who comes to my house to eat all my snacks/drink my drinks then leaves? jfl not much of a friend either
Yeah sorry
Are you in school still? Are you NT or on the spectrum at all?

(site won't let me edit/add emojis)

What is a friend? I've talk with certain people for years but I don't know if it's a friendship, it's not like I care about that either

I thought you were a WN nigga :lul: also didn’t you say you were planning to flatshare with one of your ‘brocels’ when you were old enough? Not many of us have experienced that kind of brotherhood, I smell fakecel :lul:

i only have 2 acquaintances irl. both live in my neighborhood and go to my school. one of them is a chadlite who always brags to me about all of his "hoes", straight up calls me ugly, and says i dont get any bitches etc. and the other acquaintance is a 5'4" black manlet with ADHD who comes to my house to eat all my snacks then leaves

over
100% true. I barely have any real friends as most people only talk to me as their last resort in social situations. Eg: I was walking out of school with my manlet friend and my 5'9(considered slightly tall in my contry) classmate showed up and wanted to pass us. I told him he could go ahead first and kept walking at my normal pace. Meanwhile my "friend" ditches me and quickens his pace to catch up with my chadlite classmate. Its the subtle things in life that hit you hardest :blackpill::smonk: