Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecel trait: having your family scream about how useless and worthless you are on your birthday evoking bad childhood memories

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
84c68063 e060 43b5 affe 1c7ee5d0b619

Honestly? This tbh. NGL if I had a penny for how many times my parents called me worthless/dysfunctional I'd have enough to buy the forum

Honestly? This tbh. NGL if I had a penny for how many times my parents called me worthless/dysfunctional I'd have enough to buy the forum
My god yes, I can never do right by them and the slightest things always trigger them to scream at me and insult me. It especially stings when it's on special occassions where people normally recieve love

So sorry mang :(

Brutal as FUCK!!!!!!!

Same tbh

I'm absolutely worthless to my family which is true actually.

They do call me useless, stupid and worthless most of the time, but not on my birthday.
Usually my parents are arguing on my birthday and get offended, when I'm not happy on my birthday.

cope serge is a known jew. (jkjk)

But same

That’s insane. I have been called useless , But not regularly or special occasions. I’m sorry man , Wish you good luck