Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel Trait: Girls Ask You Out as A Joke

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★
Kendall Jenner Lol GIF by DAVE

I remember I was in class in uni, and it was almost Valentine’s Day. I wasn’t yet fully blackpilled as I hadn’t received much rejection so much as being invisible and never really trying to get women.

Anyways, this girl in my class who I had talked to in passing, but not much, asked me if I wanted to be her Valentine.

>Yeah, sure, why not?

Then she, and the girls around her, went awkwardly silent and just stared at me.

>Okay?

Then I just slowly walked away and they all started giggling and whispering to one another.

Figured in the spirit of the season I’d share this story. Remember, your feelings don’t matter because you’re an ugly male that exists to be laughed at.

:fuk::fuk::fuk:

why didn't you take it further ? like touching her after she said okay ? why not scaring her to the death ?

why didn't you take it further ? like touching her after she said okay ? why not scaring her to the death ?
I’m the one that said “Okay?” She just stared at me containing her laughter.

In elementary school, I remember this tradition where the girls would pass out candies and chocolates to the class. You could also buy a rose for the classmate you liked and have it hand delivered to you with a note.

I never got any candies or roses, and if I did it was because the teacher was passing them out.

Chad trait tbh, no girls would even come near me to joke like that

Should have reported it, brocel. My college has a reporting thing for bulllying

Should have reported it, brocel. My college has a reporting thing for bulllying
Bluepilled if you think the University would ever do anything about a foid bullying a man.

I knew some guys in the ROTC program, and they said all the girls in their military class got pulled into the commander’s office individually because the girls were causing a bullying problem amongst themselves and others.

These were girls that were going on to become
>Leaders and officers
In the United States military, and they couldn’t even stop themselves from having catfights and spreading rumors.

shouldve known it was a trap. shouldve said no and made a disgusted face

shouldve known it was a trap. shouldve said no and made a disgusted face
Wouldn’t have made a difference. You can’t ego check a woman if you’re ugly.

>Lol, Becky got rejected by the ugly, weird dude haha
>Yeah, I’m so disappointed awww
>*giggle* *giggle*

Bluepilled if you think the University would ever do anything about a foid bullying a man.

I knew some guys in the ROTC program, and they said all the girls in their military class got pulled into the commander’s office individually because the girls were causing a bullying problem amongst themselves and others.

These were girls that were going on to become
>Leaders and officers
In the United States military, and they couldn’t even stop themselves from having catfights and spreading rumors.
Yeah but just to make them get an email from student services and have a panic attack, you know. Brootal

Truecel trait: girls don’t ask you out

I hate all foids

What's the point of education as an incel?
Others will make fun of you, and it's not guaranteed that you want to contribute to society.

We honestly need free euthanasia

IncelTear never touches threads like this.

If they ever did, they'd just go, "they're just being immaturez. When they maturez, they'll care about personality and want to have sex with you if you weren't so tockthick."

As if they're going to completely change their mind about you and find you physically attractive.