Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: Foids cringe when they see you

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★★★
Does anyone else notice when your out in public, foids just look at you with a look of disgust. Sometimes foids look at me then LAUGH with her friends. It's absolutely brutal

Fortunately I look so deformed they become uneasy around me and don't dare to look at me

I don’t look terrible, but when walking in town streets, they cross the street to avoid being near me, and then cross back a while after passing me

Does anyone else notice when your out in public, foids just look at you with a look of disgust. Sometimes foids look at me then LAUGH with her friends. It's absolutely brutal
Nah, they just ignore me as much as possible. I wish a foid would laugh at me so I could insult her without repercussion

That doesn't happen to me nowadays, since I'm a hikikomori. But it's already happened, basically it's them rejecting you from the cycle, it's ostracism, that's all. Brutal.

That's fine if they cringe at me. I find them cringey too.

Just today, while I was grocery shopping, a foidlet of about 10 made an exaggerated/mocking disgusted face when she made passed by me :feelsrope:

Kids, as most of us know, are honest and this confirmed that I'm basically a fucking monster/troll/orc among humans

on omegle its more common.

yes. It happens . It also depends what area you live in in poorer areas women are more likely to be confrontational vs richer areas they might keep to themself

Foids call me creepy because of my autism and autistic behavior I can empathize the ugly ones, because we mentalcels are treated similarly by foids

Last edited:
Foids call me creepy because of my autism and autistic behavior I can empathize the ugly ones, because we mentalcels are treated similarly by foids
Im autistic too and im terrible at talking to foids if you seen my rejections videos. Fuck my autism

Im autistic too and im terrible at talking to foids if you seen my rejections videos. Fuck my autism
I’m low tier normie so I’m not very ugly but still it sucks and I also used to be mocked by mean girls and bullies from middle school and high school, my crush was my bully too she would make fun of how I walk and I got her number how ever she only call to torment me so I blocked her number and social media

I don’t look terrible, but when walking in town streets, they cross the street to avoid being near me, and then cross back a while after passing me
Just chase them theory

yeh men it happens from time to time for me but this just life I'm used to it at this pint

Just chase them theory
Need for breed