Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[TRUECEL TRAIT] Female teachers never remember your name

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★
While she already knows the name of the ‘fun’ chad students after a couple of days she still struggles every time she has to quote your name in class

I had the curse of always being in the center of attention.

i hated my school years, foid teachers would always give passes to the good looking guys on everything

My name is pretty unique and My looks very disgusting and rememberable so they always knew My name.

Nobody remembers my name.

I never forget people's names but not a single soul in school knows my name jfl

no one bothers to remember my name cuz its a curry name and i used to get made fun of for it, teacher's would mispronounce and sometimes just skip over my name.

They always remembered me because I was always the strangest, most quiet and well spoken student and they always felt sorry for me because I was so ugly

In fact I have to nuance it a little

The older female teachers during my high school (50+) treated me well and appreciated my smartness and my shy personality

The younger female teachers (25-35) ? They gave all the attention to the dumb loud chads and didn't act when me and some other fellowcels got bullied by the loud chads.

Teachers usually didnt know my name until 4-5 months in

Fakecel if you're not ugly enough to be noticed just for that

I never went unnoticed because I was one of the “funny guys” and I also had bad behavior

My name was known but bcos I regularly did pretty well. only applies in asian countries probably

You aren't entitled to being remembered, inkwel :soy:

They remembered my last name never my first name. Weird

The younger female teachers (25-35) ? They gave all the attention to the dumb loud chads and didn't act when me and some other fellowcels got bullied by the loud chads.

The younger teachers pussies got wet watching inferior male specimen be dominated and humiliated by superior male specimen.

For some fucked up reason teachers always said the female version of my name when firstly reading the list. Literally every teacher I ever had. I don't know if it's God telling me to become a tranny of what.

Yea but the same happens with male teachers tbh i never talk and i sit in the back so usually nobody remembers me lmao

A man's looks determine whether he gets attention from women and what kind of attention he gets:

1-3: Negative attention
4-5: No attention
6-7: Small amount of positive attention
8+: Lots of positive attention

Being ignored/forgotten is more of a low-tier normie trait. Being hated is an incel trait.