Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: Female cashiers don’t greet you / don’t look at you

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
They always greet the ones before me with a smile and then says goodbye, but when it’s my turn to stand in front of her, she doesen’t greet me, let alone look at me, just takes the groceries and then says: 10€ and she doesen’t even say goodbye. Then when the next one comes, she greets them and shit, which proves that it’s all personal.

It’s as if she wanted to tell me: Why the fuck are you here?

Ethnic pill

It’s why I go to cheap ghetto stores because they don’t judge there and are better. At “fancier” places it’s hell.

It’s why I go to cheap ghetto stores because they don’t judge there and are better. At “fancier” places it’s hell.
Happens to me everywhere, even in curry-shops. Once this curry foid cashier was near the cash and she looked at me and straight up called her husband to sit down at the cash register.

It's actually true. I've just grown to accept it as standard over the years and expect nothong less. That way at least im never disappointed.

Plus they have the self checkouts now in most shops which helps a lot. I always use those if at all possible.

Still sucks in places where ur still forced to interact with some receptionist or gate-agent or something and no electronic alternative. It always usually has to be some fkn gigastacy as well. Uggh

Ethnic pill

Yup. This :cryfeels:

Story of my life, people also always ignore me if I walk by, for example salespeople and Jehovah's Witnesses (especially Jehovah's Toilets).

Accurate and underrated truecel trait!

I always say “thanks have a good one” and stand there awkwardly in front of the next customer waiting for them to respond for a few seconds. When they don’t, and the situation gets really awkward and cringy I just smile and say “thanks I will!” And then walk away. It hopefully exposes their cuntiness but most ppl probably don’t care. It definitely embarrasses them though that’s for sure

True, but mostly from young to middle-aged foids (teens to 40s) --- they act as if I interrupted an important meeting or something

Old ladies and male cashiers are always nice, respectful, and treat me like a fucking human being

They always greet the ones before me with a smile and then says goodbye, but when it’s my turn to stand in front of her, she doesen’t greet me, let alone look at me, just takes the groceries and then says: 10€ and she doesen’t even say goodbye. Then when the next one comes, she greets them and shit, which proves that it’s all personal.

It’s as if she wanted to tell me: Why the fuck are you here?
If they look at me its to stare me down like im a cockroach:cryfeels:

Yes, I'm very familiar with this kind of cold treatment.

Most of them won't even make eye contact with me