Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait:Fast metabolism

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

The chad destroyer
★★★★★
Along with tiny wrists I have an overly fast metabolism because of my curry genes to the point even eating junk food is not enough to make me gain weight and I CANT EVEN GAIN FAT but I rarely use this metabolism to my advantage so I can eat shit food before a weigh in and still make weight but I never understood why those with a slow metabolism don't use that to their advantage to become fucking hulks so easily.

@VideoGameCoper

Relatable as fuck. Having a fast metabolism sucks. It’s so brutal gorging on 4,000+ calories if junk food a day to still be a 155 pound guy after all that when many guys are basically only eating half that and are 200+ pounds natty. It’s ridiculous

Along with tiny wrists I have an overly fast metabolism because of my curry genes to the point even eating junk food is not enough to make me gain weight and I CANT EVEN GAIN FAT but I rarely use this metabolism to my advantage so I can eat shit food before a weigh in and still make weight but I never understood why those with a slow metabolism don't use that to their advantage to become fucking hulks so easily.

@VideoGameCoper
Whats your wrist size

Relatable as fuck. Having a fast metabolism sucks. It’s so brutal gorging on 4,000+ calories if junk food a day to still be a 155 pound guy after all that when many guys are basically only eating half that and are 200+ pounds natty. It’s ridiculous
I have a medium metabolism I think

I have a medium metabolism I think
Better than a stupidly fast metabolism. It’s brutal having to put so much effort into just appearing a normal weight and not looking skinny as fuck

Better than a stupidly fast metabolism. It’s brutal having to put so much effort into just appearing a normal weight and not looking skinny as fuck
Yeah. I’m gonna blast roids I got good clavical insertions, muscle insertions, But shitty subhuman narrow ribcage and shoulders with wide chest

So ima blast hoping to get a mogger physique my hips are also wide for my shoulders but after they get wider it’ll be a perfect ratio

Yeah. I’m gonna blast roids I got good clavical insertions, muscle insertions, But shitty subhuman narrow ribcage and shoulders with wide chest
Just curious, how are you gonna find a roid dealer? I’m too autistic to even know a roid dealer, let alone actually being able to afford roids. Do you live in an area where roids are legal and easy to buy?

Just curious, how are you gonna find a roid dealer? I’m too autistic to even know a roid dealer, let alone actually being able to afford roids. Do you live in an area where roids are legal and easy to buy?
Online is more reliable. Or ask the bad boys at your school or a gymbro

They’re not legal but who cares, drug laws are for cuxks

Don’t be high inhib

Wristcel I get but gaining weight is relatively easy. And this coming from someone who was 110lbs for 10 years and could not gain weight.

I started tracking my calories through MyFitnessPal, easting lots of fast food and 6 meals a day all high in carbs, and training consistently.. managed to gain all muscle

All comes to carbs, you eat 500g of carbs in one week (if you’re under 200lbs) and you will be up 5-8lbs just from the water weight

*you also gotta stretch the stomach, each week add in another meal or snack in between meals, (it can even be 100 calories, it’s still something) your appetite will grow

Online is more reliable. Or ask the bad boys at your school or a gymbro
Online doesn’t work where I’m from and I’m too autistic to even chat with other gymbros, let alone ask them where they get their roids. Besides that, I’d rather spend my money on other copes like fast cars than use it on roids

They’re technically illegal they’re easy to buy but nobody cares its illegal and its not enforced

Online doesn’t work where I’m from and I’m too autistic to even chat with other gymbros, let alone ask them where they get their roids. Besides that, I’d rather spend my money on other copes like fast cars than use it on roids
you do you. to me what you have inherent to you is worth far more than any material possesion

Yeah I put over 5 years of lifting just to look and be as strong as average

They’re technically illegal they’re easy to buy but nobody cares its illegal and its not enforced
Cool. At least you don’t live in an area like I do where it’s almost impossible to get them

Only tyrone can have 9 inch wrists!

Tyrones have a ridiculously slow metabolism which is why they have mogger phsyiques
Only for muscle they don’t gain fat whatsoever they’re all built like ronnie coleman

you do you. to me what you have inherent to you is worth far more than any material possesion
I pretty much agree with that, but it’s not owning the fast car that’s the thrill, it’s driving it. The experience is what counts to me

Bro a fast metabolism is the worst thing a guy can have

I never understood why people don't use their slow metabolism to their advantage

I pretty much agree with that, but it’s not owning the fast car that’s the thrill, it’s driving it. The experience is what counts to me
Oh yeah, I’d just buy a motorcycle it’s cheaper and you get more thrill

Yeah I put over 5 years of lifting just to look and be as strong as average
Same bro. It’s fucking brutal to work so hard just to be on par with the average man’s baseline

I never understood why people don't use their slow metabolism to their advantage
When the slow metabolism turns to fat its an incel trait…

fast and slow metabolism are both subhuman normal is ideal

I know. Fast metabolism makes you way less masculine looking due to being skinny. Slow metabolism is great for building muscle

but obviously that will never happen

Oh yeah, I’d just buy a motorcycle it’s cheaper and you get more thrill
I want a motorcycle in the future when I can afford it for sure. Right now though, I have my dad’s 1971 Camaro with 500 horsepower that I inherited. The thing is a beast, but I need to have enough money to maintain and repair it as needed

The average man could surpass us within 3 months
Yeah, it’s fucking brutal. Just goes to show you just how much of your fate is determined by genetics and not effort you put in

I want a motorcycle in the future when I can afford it for sure. Right now though, I have my dad’s 1971 Camaro with 500 horsepower that I inherited. The thing is a beast, but I need to have enough money to maintain and repair it as needed
Nice

I wanna drive a truck. A cummins 2500 without the emissions

roll coal on normies and chads

Yeah, it’s fucking brutal. Just goes to show you just how much of your fate is determined by genetics and not effort you put in
I even had a blackpilling moment like this when I armwrestled a co worker the other day who doesn't even lift and is extremely out of shape and I just barely JUST BARELY beat him because of stamina

I will make a thread on this later too

I even had a blackpilling moment like this when I armwrestled a co worker the other day who doesn't even lift and is extremely out of shape and I just barely JUST BARELY beat him because of stamina

I will make a thread on this later too
Brutal bro. I have an uncle who is naturally big and strong. This guy never works out, never does physical labor, and only does an office job. His arms are still legit 2-3 times as muscular as mine. His frame is also massive compared to mine with bigger joints and bones.

Brutal bro. I have an uncle who is naturally big and strong. This guy never works out, never does physical labor, and only does an office job. His arms are still legit 2-3 times as muscular as mine. His frame is also massive compared to mine with bigger joints and bones.
Talk about being gifted genetically with a slow metabolism, my brother is that way because the curry genes didn't affect his metabolism and I ended up being biggest victim to the curry genes.

All this training and effort just to be surpassed by an average person makes me want to quit.

When you are 6'4 thats when being an ectomorph is actually worth it but being manlet and a ectomorph at the same time is suicidefuel.

Talk about being gifted genetically with a slow metabolism, my brother is that way because the curry genes didn't affect his metabolism and I ended up being biggest victim to the curry genes.

All this training and effort just to be surpassed by an average person makes me want to quit.

When you are 6'4 thats when being an ectomorph is actually worth it but being manlet and a ectomorph at the same time is suicidefuel.
Sucks you got the shitty end of the genetic lottery. Being an ectopmorph and Manley is brutal. At least I’m tall so it kind of makes up for being skinny

Sucks you got the shitty end of the genetic lottery. Being an ectopmorph and Manley is brutal. At least I’m tall so it kind of makes up for being skinny
Worst part

My half brothers dont have curry genes at all and they will for sure have a gf before me as they both face mog me and they havent hit puberty yet and I cannot let this shit slide, I babysat them, I changed their diapers it will be fucking humiliating and they are likely mesomorphs which is a chad body type.

Worst part

My half brothers dont have curry genes at all and they will for sure have a gf before me as they both face mog me and they havent hit puberty yet and I cannot let this shit slide, I babysat them, I changed their diapers it will be fucking humiliating and they are likely mesomorphs which is a chad body type.
Fucking BRUTAL