Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Truecel trait: faggotmaxxing

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Look at this ricecel:

- can only get betabuxx noodle at home who doesn't have sex with him

- comes to America and tries to pick up white women but only gets landwhales

- notices that white homo Chads want to fuck him up the ass

- becomes cumdumpster for white and black faggots and enoys it

Brutal ngl.

I'd much rather be incel than be some faggot's boytoy.

He must now commit sudoku for bringing dishonor to the ricecel community

Trannymaxxing is the final cope, which is why the suicide rate is so high, there's nothing left after that.

inb4 chadjid bans for faggotry.

not truecel if faggots still like you

Put the freak down for his own sake.

@knajjd thoughts about OP ?

This ricecel deserves a homophobic lynching, not because he's a faggot. I have no beef with gay men who are just plain gay and are honest about it and mind their own business, but he deserves to be lynched because he's DIRTY FUCKING QUEER. This fucking dirty dishonest closet ricehomo fetishizes degenerate self-hating sex, and has no FUCKING BUSINESS opening his FAGGOT mouth, he's well aware that he is participating in degenerate behavior that perpetuates the negative asian stereotypes he himself dislikes.

I sent you a message.

I sent you a message.
Why’s it doubling messages it’s happening to me too :dafuckfeels: also just DM like not make private chat if you know what I mean. Like the shit mods do when they warn you

Trannymaxxing is the final cope, which is why the suicide rate is so high, there's nothing left after that.
To GOER (IN GTA5) or not to GOER (in call of duty) that is the shakespearean question of the day.

3 chinks... 1 land whale... 1 suspected white faggot & 1 SJW Femistazi...

Last edited:
This ricecel deserves a homophobic lynching, not because he's a faggot. I have no beef with gay men who are just plain gay and are honest about it and mind their own business, but he deserves to be lynched because he's DIRTY FUCKING QUEER. This fucking dirty dishonest closet ricehomo fetishizes degenerate self-hating sex, and has no FUCKING BUSINESS opening his FAGGOT mouth, he's well aware that he is participating in degenerate behavior that perpetuates the negative asian stereotypes he himself dislikes.
Based.

Wtf has this world come too

Look at join date and still a greycel.

Deep cover, faggotmaxxed infiltrator.

Must be one of Sal's alts.

Didn't read but I'm assuming he's a faggot

I hope his parents are able to see his true color and disown this faggot. "for the first time in my life, with a guy. Two guys to be fair." I'd nuke the city where he lives to make sure such degeneracy doesn't spread.

nasty fag maxxers. sadly many ugly men fag max due to bad upbringing and garbage low tesosterone mentally fucked DNA

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Nah, he was already a faggot