Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: everything is a joke to you

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
I was in the bloc server vc and I asked an incel bro if I was a voicechad and he told me I sound like I am always on the brink of laughter.

And then I realized that I laugh uncontrollably at literally everything. Good and bad, big and small. But I'm so jokerpilled I just can't help it. JFL I can't take this stupid clown world seriously. Like it's all just a game. It's just one big fucking joke.

mom gives me lectures for being like that. Says i need to take this pathetic life of mine seriously when the liberals gave my black ass rights

Yet we cant be like these guys like thatwasepic bc of looks and maybe inherent inhibition. This world is a gynocentric joke.

Hard not to Laugh at the Clown World All around Us :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I need someone to rate my voice at some point. I sound absolutely retarded.

I seem incapable of this. My life is an absolute joke but my brains is basically a combination of if statements that I can't break out of.

Code:
if (notCare) {
    job.reputation.Decrease();
}

if (job.reputation == 0) {
    job = null;
}

if (job == null) {
    ldar();
}

if (money == 0 && !tryGetJob()) {
    apartment == null;
}

if (apartment == null && !getCourageToRope()) {
    move(Location.Parents);
}

while (location == Location.Parents && !dead) {
    contemplateSuicide();
    alert('Im not sober dont judge my code');
}

based. just talking to people make it hard to control my expression. especially when they are role playing