Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel trait: Even ugly foids reject you and hate you for no reason

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien
★★★★★
I literally saw a 3/10 scowl at me today while I was walking. Who tf does she think she is ? We're pretty similar in attractiveness.

They don't even wanna have plotnic relationships. One day in college a 3/10 ltb randomly asked me for help regarding college, I helped her, gave her suggestions.

After that we meet at the counter, and I ask her, did you do it yet, and the stare that she gave me, made me Crawl into my skin. It was like, why are you talking to me, in front of everyone.

Her foid brain says to fuck you but feminism says that she can do better. It's over.

I feel like women have a god complex and feel like they are a superior race. Foids behaving like this belong 6 feet underground...

Her foid brain says to fuck you but feminism says that she can do better. It's over.
I honestly think if women weren't such entitled cunts from feminism, I could get a slightly below average woman kinda easily. Unfortunately, 4/10s think they are 8/10s, and they hold out for chad.

They don't even wanna have plotnic relationships. One day in college a 3/10 ltb randomly asked me for help regarding college, I helped her, gave her suggestions.

After that we meet at the counter, and I ask her, did you do it yet, and the stare that she gave me, made me Crawl into my skin. It was like, why are you talking to me, in front of everyone.
You're lucky that she responded like that. Other foids would've accused you of rape or something else retarded, then you'd find yourself getting beaten up by normies.

I honestly think if women weren't such entitled cunts from feminism, I could get a slightly below average woman kinda easily. Unfortunately, 4/10s think they are 8/10s, and they hold out for chad.
It's a shame because a lot of chads and high tier foids tend to have hideous and sometimes short parents, as if they gotten stronger genes that their parents had but didn't had a large enough influence to affect their appearances much. Foids love to disprove this by doing mental gymnastics and feminist science think, but we all know that biology disagrees with them.

A pretty couple often produces ugly children and an ugly couple often produces children made by god himself.

Last edited:
It's a shame because a lot of chads and elite foids tend to have hideous and sometimes short parents, as if they gotten stronger genes that their parents had but didn't had a large enough influence to affect their appearances much. Foids love to disprove this by doing mental gymnastics and feminist science think, but we all know that biology disagrees with them.

A pretty couple often produces ugly children and a hideous couple often produces children made by god himself.
Yep. Just look at Jeremy Meeks himself. Dude's parents were not anywhere near as good looking as him. Genetic recombination pill strikes again

I am literally INVISIBLE to women. And everytime I tried to approach one I got negative feedback