Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait: dogshit body structure

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Leader of the Tallfag Extermination Squad | TES
★★★★★
It's over. My legs are skinny but my thighs are big , even overweight 130kg tall pigs have thinner thighs than me.

i've seen incredibly fat people with thinner thighs than me literally everything is genetic in this life and you have no control over anything.

I am 64 kilograms and 5'5 yet my face is also much more bloated than the average person who's overweight.

I also used to get made fun of for my thighs as a kid in middle school because I was overweight and you can imagine how bad they looked like they were HUGE meanwhile a fat tallfag almost morbidly obese swine who bullied me had thinner legs than me , I was never even close to being morbidly obese just fat.

One more brutal shit since I am a manlet my thighs make a big fraction of my overall body because of short legs so i end up looking like a cartoon character.

frame is super important

bad frame + autism = death sentence

It's over. My legs are skinny but my thighs are big , even overweight 130kg tall pigs have thinner thighs than me.

i've seen incredibly fat people with thinner thighs than me literally everything is genetic in this life and you have no control over anything.

I am 64 kilograms and 5'5 yet my face is also much more bloated than the average person who's overweight.

I also used to get made fun of for my thighs as a kid in middle school because I was overweight and you can imagine how bad they looked like they were HUGE meanwhile a fat tallfag almost morbidly obese swine who bullied me had thinner legs than me , I was never even close to being morbidly obese just fat.

One more brutal shit since I am a manlet my thighs make a big fraction of my overall body because of short legs so i end up looking like a cartoon character.
My frame/body shape isn't terrible but I definitely see what you mean. I do have a similar trait however. I am thin but my neck is extremely fat looking. Fatter than most fat or even some obese people. It looks absolutely retarded and obscures any small remnant or definition that my jaw or chin could have.

If only we had Diego Pena's frame brother

True but they’re chads so I mean it makes sense
Yeah but only Prettyboy Chad can truly get away with it. People expect you to have a masculine body, if you have a masculine face, they dont expect an androgynous prettyboy to have a warrior frame

brocel you would be ideal if you were a woman
ogre