Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: Death every 3 or 4 months in your life

Tugacel

Tugacel

Officer
★★
Once you reach your late 20s / 30s+ either someone from your family or someone you have good memories from a happier time, like childhood, dies at least every 3 or 4 months.
This my life right now, 33 years old, it's not bad enough to be a KHHV loner with no friends, all those few people who were nice to you or made your life a bit brighter when you were younger, and some still did somehow, had to be all dying right now.

It's not just over when you reach 30, it's over and life has to kick you hard when you're down too, that rope is getting more and more appealing.

Cant relate, am a khhv loner with no friends @25

Never began, brocel. To live is to die.

i hope to outlive the people in my life i dont like just so i can piss on their graves. it gives me great pleasure when i hear news about a death of someone who wronged me

Haven't you thought about the possibility of your family being targeted by your own government? Psychological warfare.

Haven't you thought about the possibility of your family being targeted by your own government? Psychological warfare.
I doubt it, some led unhealthy lifestyles, plus the government is more concerned with filling the country with Negroids, BRs and Curries than targeting individual peasants.

Já acabou para Portugal

Sou um manlet com cara de bebê invisível, "tanto terreno para fresar e o trator aqui parado"

Tanta mulher visigótica para cobrir e eu aqui a ougar

It's been a very long time since someone I knew died

probably shit genetics family dies from heart disease

Death is gay as hell, best person I ever known died too early while niggers, jews pedos and scum are living large.